Blessing 2 v5.2 with Stochastic Indicator - page 2

thanks

we have a lot of great work to do on blessing still as its already a very impressive good ea, im sure we can improve this system (dd mainly), nice to read guys working on that !

jepm

what do you think of testing the original iron set files (mainly for H4 or daily tfs) with a H4 stochastic (or daily for daily sets) instead of H1 you chosed ?

alex84:
jepm what do you think of testing the original iron set files (mainly for H4 or daily tfs) with a H4 stochastic (or daily for daily sets) instead of H1 you chosed ?

Have to second Alex's suggestion. I've always found that Blessing is more consistent on higher TF.

Rob

Tf

alex84:
jepm what do you think of testing the original iron set files (mainly for H4 or daily tfs) with a H4 stochastic (or daily for daily sets) instead of H1 you chosed ?

Alex,

Sure I dont have as much time testing Blessing as you guys, if you think it will work better in H4 or D1 no problem.

I do think we have to adjust the property values on the Stochastic Oscillator, now they are

per_K = 200

per_D = 20

Slow = 20

for H1.

Can you give me the link to Iron's set files?

epmfx

Version

bigstars:
This is a new version of Blessing EA or still the same? Regards

Hi bigstars, it is the same version modified with the Stochastic Indicator.

That is the only Mod I did.

If you want to try it on a Demo, we need all the input we can get to make it better.

thanks,

epmfx

Wow, great work, jepm! I think you are heading in the direction.

I'll be forward testing starting tomorrow.

F-test

Slack:
Wow, great work, jepm! I think you are heading in the direction. I'll be forward testing starting tomorrow.

Hi Slack,

Thanks, im just trying to give back a little of what i have taken from this great site,

I will start Forward test with H4 (besides the H1 TF im testing now) then compare which gives us a better Profit with less DD.

If you test on TF H4, adjust the properties on the Stochastic Indicator to :

per_K = 50

per_D = 5

Slow = 5

Cheers,

epmfx

jepm:
Alex,

Sure I dont have as much time testing Blessing as you guys, if you think it will work better in H4 or D1 no problem.

I do think we have to adjust the property values on the Stochastic Oscillator, now they are

per_K = 200

per_D = 20

Slow = 20

for H1.

Can you give me the link to Iron's set files?

epmfx

Hi Epmfx,

what setting should I set if I am using TF 30 mins?

Do I have to adjust the property values on the Stochastic Oscillator to

per_K = 400

per_D = 40

Slow = 40

?

thanks

sam_ye2001:
Hi Epmfx,

what setting should I set if I am using TF 30 mins?

Do I have to adjust the property values on the Stochastic Oscillator to

per_K = 400

per_D = 40

Slow = 40

?

thanks

Hello Sam,

Yes those are the values if the relation is linear which i think it is.

Have a good Monday - Start...

epmfx

jepm:
Hello Sam,

Yes those are the values if the relation is linear which i think it is.

Have a good Monday - Start...

epmfx

Awesome! I will try to run this version in parallel with the original Blessing and see how it reacts when market trend change. Would be interesting to see this result.

thanks again for great addition to this EA.

Reason: