[Archive c 17.03.2008] Humour [Archive to 28.04.2012] - page 182

Mischek:

at what point do I look?

As soon as the box is covered with cloth, the shelf falls off, the second man flies out of it, sticks his hand in the hole, next the shelf falls off completely, the girl is down, intercepts the cloth, the first man jumps into the hole in the wall, the shelf closes.

Integer:

As soon as the box is covered with cloth, the shelf falls off, the second man flies out of it, sticks his hand in the hole, next the shelf falls off altogether, the girl is down, intercepts the cloth, the first man jumps into the hole in the wall, the shelf closes.

As an idea, yes, but I don't see it in the video.

Mischek:

It's not an editing trick where they glue the story to the audience.

On this show, the freebies with mirrors, etc. that are visible from the audience, won't work.

I'm sure there's only one girl.

It's all in the hand.

Niroba over there - he'd be a shoo-in. :)

There's no third person there,

it's just that... the moment the hand doesn't move but "holds" the blanket, it's no longer a hand but a dummy suspended, and people change amongst themselves, there's enough time...

Voila!)

nicely done)

22:15 Moscow time , Central Bank Key Interest Rate Decision / FOMC Rate Decision
0.25% - 0. 25%

//----------------------------------------

denis_orlov:

it's just that... the moment the hand doesn't move but "holds" the blanket, it's no longer a hand but a dummy suspended, and people change amongst themselves, there's enough time...

Voila!)

If there isn't a third, then the hand isn't real. There is a moment to switch hands - when covering the box and pulling the cover off.

denis_orlov:

Voila!))

If anyone does not understand, I have hidden text in this post,

hocus-pocus)))

denis_orlov:

In case anyone didn't realise, I have hidden text in this post,

hocus pocus)))

No one got it, they just read it now! :))

Reason: