I Double My Account 2 TIMES - page 23

Can someone make this indicator into an EA ? It would be great to test that.

dj0ker:
and what to do in this case without s/l?

Well without SL your are screwed. Anyway it is stupid to play a move without a SL whatever the system you use.

halfasleep:
Can someone make this indicator into an EA ? It would be great to test that.

and what's your idea??

...parameters????

this is a suicide...if you like play in this method (with support and resistance) take a good pivot indicator and play with that, but without other filters is always a stupid method...

dznmrd:
Man, i think whoever profited from this indicator. Its just a lucky streak and not a consistent winning system.

100% again today still think its luck?

mgs1f:

What TF are you using ? Are you selling on the red line and take profit on the white line and buy on the green line and take profit on the white line ? Are you using another indicator to confirm what you're gonna do ?

Thanx

halfasleep:
What TF are you using ? Are you selling on the red line and take profit on the white line and buy on the green line and take profit on the white line ? Are you using another indicator to confirm what you're gonna do ? Thanx

H1 and H4 and I do the trade by selling on the red line and take profit on the white line and buy on the green line and take profit on the white line

mgs1f:

what risk to make it 100% today?

1% 10% or 50%? tell me your story

wan to learn

?

How do you deal with repainting of this indicator?

mgs1f:
H1 and H4 and I do the trade by selling on the red line and take profit on the white line and buy on the green line and take profit on the white line

what is market goes up 1000 to 2000 pips in financial crisis? look at the history

from 1995 how many time it happen.100 to 200 stoploss is nice. but what is your risk to make 100% in a day? if lose few trade will be -100%.I don understand your money management. if you use 10% each trade for 5 to 10 trades... all hit stoploss your account balance is blow.we do know want to know blowing strategy

Wise up!!!

sooner or later your account will blow up with no stop loss, this method is a account killler plain and simple, just wait until a day with some big market moves and you'll soon see!!

You might as well go and play with any martingale system and have the same effect, some great gains then one day your whole account will just disappear!! Steer clear

Reason: