I Double My Account 2 TIMES - page 14

jsonc:
people need to stop complaining. this is a very simple system. he already explained where the buy/sell points are and where to take profit. if you can't tell from looking at one chart, load it on several chart and see how the indicator work. just because he didn't specify a stoploss doesn't mean there isn't one. it means he doesn't use one for this particular system. use whatever stoploss strategy you deem fit for this system. he gave you a tool, learn how to use it. like a previous poster said, there is no holy grail to forex. every system will have flaws. there is always room for improvement.

i have also added the nonlagmav7.1 indicator to work with his indicator. the nonlagma helps me time my entry better. the indicator changes color when there is change in direction via retractions or what not. the indicator is located in this forum somewhere.

i have used the indicator for 3 days now and made 3 trades. all 3 closed in profit. this is on demo.

could you put here your nonlagmav7.1 indicator and explain how to combine these indicators?

Settings

Is anyone trading this live?

is anyone getting good pips?

What are the best pairs and I see the buy and sell limit orders, but how do I figure the Stop Loss?

ziman398:
chart & explaination lpz

i'm going to give this a try...

but can you provide more information about the charts on the pics that you post?

dj0ker:
could you put here your nonlagmav7.1 indicator and explain how to combine these indicators?

https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/108/nonlagma_v7.1.mq4

the buy/sell area is the two outer most lines. so, when the nonlagma changes color and the price has reach 1 or both of the outer lines, you get your entry. this works well for who have a small account or only do 1 position per pair. this is based on observation of both indicators applied to various pairs.

i found the nonlagma to be an excellent indicator and have also applied it to the lmt system. it has also filter out bad signals by lmt. my thanks to the creator; i think it was igorad.

as far as people saying it repaints, haven't notice any major differences from 2 days after my entries.

I've been trying this indicator for 2 weeks now and it's been working well for me, I have 8 profit trades and 1 losing trade. I've been trading on a demo account with no stop/lost which is not really a big deal but if I try it on a real account I would like to have a stop/lost so I'm searching for a good indicator that would provide me a stop/lost and working in concert with this indicator before I go live. I'm Canadian and I'm also looking for a good canadian broker, so far FXclearing looks the best, any comments on that broker ?

I really like this indicator, thanx to the author

jsonc:
https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/108/nonlagma_v7.1.mq4

the buy/sell area is the two outer most lines. so, when the nonlagma changes color and the price has reach 1 or both of the outer lines, you get your entry. this works well for who have a small account or only do 1 position per pair. this is based on observation of both indicators applied to various pairs.

i found the nonlagma to be an excellent indicator and have also applied it to the lmt system. it has also filter out bad signals by lmt. my thanks to the creator; i think it was igorad.

as far as people saying it repaints, haven't notice any major differences from 2 days after my entries.

When I load this indicator on the eur chart I noticed that indicator always has orange color.

Files:
eurusd_1.gif  23 kb

dj0ker:
When I load this indicator on the eur chart I noticed that indicator always has orange color.

I too do not see colour change?!

johnfantom:
I too do not see colour change?!

Change parametre of color on 1

Files:
1_4.jpg  23 kb
2_2.jpg  104 kb
3_1.jpg  25 kb

Thanx I had the same color problem

Abha Wonderful

Abha Indicator channel and level trade 4hr..!!

Files:
Reason: