I Double My Account 2 TIMES - page 13

myanyx:
Where can we get such a trading simulator?

Check out this thread for trading simulator https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178484

Im also like this indi..

Im combine it with my another indi...

so far so good...

Think Ill chime in on this. Thanks for the Trade simulator!! Using the trade simulator on this indi shows that it will be difficult to pick the top of the repainting of the sell or buy lines. I'm remain skeptical.

I am in france

Melpheos:
On detail, COG is a very misleading indicator because you can put it on a chart without knowing it repaints and think it's the holy grail. With the indicator of this thread, there is no way you can be mislead.

Hello has all,

this indicator m' interest, but as I am in France j' would like to know s' it is possible of l' to use correctly with l' French hour (GMT + 2) with a broker the U.K. (GMT+ 1)

Thank you for your answers and if quelqu' good adjustments I have am taking.

Best Regards.

John

colombino:
both repaints, but its no problem.

I know both repaints but it's possible to get mislead looking at COG when trying to do a visual backtest (in this case one will think it's a perfect indicator)

Its not possible to do a visual backtest of the indicator of this topic. This is what i meant

I think this system more profitable with ADX..

You can try this

chart & explaination lpz

gody6000:
Look at selver i short it at 15.87

IBFX USES 5 DIGITS. Can you convert this to work with a 5-digit broker??

1Dave7:
IBFX USES 5 DIGITS. Can you convert this to work with a 5-digit broker??

What's wrong with 5-digit brokers?

I've just checked it with IBFX (4 digits) and FXCM (5 digits) - looks same to me

people need to stop complaining. this is a very simple system. he already explained where the buy/sell points are and where to take profit. if you can't tell from looking at one chart, load it on several chart and see how the indicator work. just because he didn't specify a stoploss doesn't mean there isn't one. it means he doesn't use one for this particular system. use whatever stoploss strategy you deem fit for this system. he gave you a tool, learn how to use it. like a previous poster said, there is no holy grail to forex. every system will have flaws. there is always room for improvement.

i have also added the nonlagmav7.1 indicator to work with his indicator. the nonlagma helps me time my entry better. the indicator changes color when there is change in direction via retractions or what not. the indicator is located in this forum somewhere.

i have used the indicator for 3 days now and made 3 trades. all 3 closed in profit. this is on demo.

Reason: