Tickwatcher - page 5

Screenshot

Files:

TheRumpledOne:

LOL... I had to modify the TickWatcher because those columns are internally coded.

The disk file name is DIFFERENT so it won't step on your code.

Hi TRO...

How do u put the pair in vertical?

Thank you

hellkas:
Hi TRO...

Thank you

LOL, I don't know... I just copy/pasted the code.

hellkas:

After you've created the Object for the pair, you can rotate it with the following line of code:

ObjectSet(labelName,OBJPROP_ANGLE,angle);

Change "lableName" to whatever label you've assigned to that object, and angle to how much you want to rotate it (in degrees). To get the text sideways and facing down like in the indicator, change angle to 270. Change angle to 90 if you want it sideways but facing upward.

-MRE-

TRO,

I am having a little trouble with the indicator. It does not keep an accurate count.

I could post screenshots and such...but I think it is not counting the weak colors...(open red and green circles)...or is not updating the count when there is a change...

Put it up and watch it and you will see what I mean...temporarily I turned the count off and am back to manual counting until I can trust it.

ES

ElectricSavant:
TRO,

I am having a little trouble with the indicator. It does not keep an accurate count.

I could post screenshots and such...but I think it is not counting the weak colors...(open red and green circles)...or is not updating the count when there is a change...

Put it up and watch it and you will see what I mean...temporarily I turned the count off and am back to manual counting until I can trust it.

ES

You need to show me. It's working fine for me. Do you have the latest version?

mrebersv:
After you've created the Object for the pair, you can rotate it with the following line of code:
ObjectSet(labelName,OBJPROP_ANGLE,angle);

Change "lableName" to whatever label you've assigned to that object, and angle to how much you want to rotate it (in degrees). To get the text sideways and facing down like in the indicator, change angle to 270. Change angle to 90 if you want it sideways but facing upward.

-MRE-

Hey thanks for helping out.

What contitutes an up

TheRumpledOne:
You need to show me. It's working fine for me. Do you have the latest version?

From my point of view GPUSD is only showing 5up 12 down

An WORK of ART...

TheRumpledOne:
Hey thanks for helping out.

No problem. It's easy to take from the community, but it's important that we share our knowledge with each other.

-MRE-

Reason: