Please fix this indicator or EA - page 137

Wulong10:
Hi Mladen,

As you can see in the chart, the version 2b of the Trix Trend Cycle still does the same trick.

Now it's only one simple line without the Composite RSI, no sometimes there are two ...

Setting is 2, there still should be something wrong ...

Thank YOU

Wulong10

Here you go : trix_trend_cycle_v2c.mq4

It will not do that, nor will it repaint in some cases that it could repaint before

Files:

please change the indie so that he created a basket of 7 pairs. couples with the British pound. ( GBPUSD EURGBP GBPCHF GBPJPY GBPAUD GBPCAD GBPNZD ))

Files:
basketv6.mq4  9 kb

magistr913:
please change the indie so that he created a basket of 7 pairs. couples with the British pound. ( GBPUSD EURGBP GBPCHF GBPJPY GBPAUD GBPCAD GBPNZD ))

You could try this, hopefully it HELPS....

Files:

Hi mladen & 12BPRO,

I have been searching for an edited/upgraded version of this EA trendmeleave with added trailstop feature and found this one edited by mrtools but its not working anymore. can guys please make it to work in latest mt4 build. Thanks in advance.

Thank you very much 12BPRO for a quick fix, it works now. the one I have shared does not open when I drag to a chart.

12BPRO:
Dear Fxmillionaire,

I don't think that there is anything wrong with this EA, It is just edited for another version of MT by MRTOOLS, he is among the best codes here....

Try this hope it HELPS.....

fxmillionaire:
Hi mladen & 12BPRO, I have been searching for an edited/upgraded version of this EA trendmeleave with added trailstop feature and found this one edited by mrtools but its not working anymore. can guys please make it to work in latest mt4 build. Thanks in advance.

Dear Fxmillionaire,

I don't think that there is anything wrong with this EA, It is just edited for another version of MT by MRTOOLS, he is among the best coders here....

Hi 12BPRO,

TrendMeLeaveMe_Gold_MauroTrailing2.mq4 works but not 100%. all works except for the trailing stop it wont trail at all. Can you fix it? Thanks

12BPRO:
Dear Fxmillionaire,

I don't think that there is anything wrong with this EA, It is just edited for another version of MT by MRTOOLS, he is among the best coders here....

fxmillionaire:
Hi 12BPRO, TrendMeLeaveMe_Gold_MauroTrailing2.mq4 works but not 100%. all works except for the trailing stop it wont trail at all. Can you fix it? Thanks

Dear Codes GURU,

Could you please HELP on this post....

Sorry Fxmillionaire not that good at all when finding error or any thing that is not working...

fxmillionaire:
Hi 12BPRO, TrendMeLeaveMe_Gold_MauroTrailing2.mq4 works but not 100%. all works except for the trailing stop it wont trail at all. Can you fix it? Thanks

What trailing stop is used (the value of the trailing stop)?

Hello mladen,

I need this indicator but it's not working on my MT4 (build 670). Are you able to fix it?

Found it here MTF Fractals

mtf_fractals.mq4

Files:
Reason: