Please fix this indicator or EA - page 110

kjmchc1010:
So, what I need to do to get EA work on all pairs, please give me advise

kjmchc1010

That EA does not make a difference between symbols. If you have an order with that same magic number opened on any symbol it will not open new pending orders on another symbol. Attaching a version in which you can change the magic number. Set the magic number to be different for each symbol you are using it and it will work on each symbol (just make sure that the magic numbers are different). Also set the BuyStop and/or the SellStop to true (as well as BuystopModifi and/or SellstopModifi parameters)

mladen:
kjmchc1010 That EA does not make a difference between symbols. If you have an order with that same magic number opened on any symbol it will not open new pending orders on another symbol. Attaching a version in which you can change the magic number. Set the magic number to be different for each symbol you are using it and it will work on each symbol (just make sure that the magic numbers are different). Also set the BuyStop and/or the SellStop to true (as well as BuystopModifi and/or SellstopModifi parameters)

Thanks for your help Mladen, but it's not work. I can't understand why it's only work on Eur/Usd

Welcome.

I have a problem with renko. When I start the platform, renko looks like this:

How is editing this indicator changes to this:

What could be causing this?

Indicator I have thrown at tf m1

renkorangebarsv1.2_new_format.mq4

matmar:
Welcome.

I have a problem with renko. When I start the platform, renko looks like this:

How is editing this indicator changes to this:

What could be causing this?

Indicator I have thrown at tf m1

renkorangebarsv1.2_new_format.mq4

That is normal with renko : bars that were not generated while your platform was off have to be recreated from the start. As Bog Joe once told : leave it do its thing restart the platform and then you can trade

Ok, thank you very much !

Hi Mladen !

I believe I picked up a unwanted MT4 upgrade or something ... Half of my custom indicators are now grayed out / unusable .

Most compiler errors contain :

'return' - "expression on global scope not allowed. "

&

"not all control paths return a value"

Could you please look into fixing this Arron idni ? It used to work great before the MT4 "upgrade " ...

Thank you !

Files:

razo:
Hi Mladen !

I believe I picked up a unwanted MT4 upgrade or something ... Half of my custom indicators are now grayed out / unusable .

Most compiler errors contain :

'return' - "expression on global scope not allowed. "

&

"not all control paths return a value"

Could you please look into fixing this Arron idni ? It used to work great before the MT4 "upgrade " ...

Thank you !

razo

Just one line needed to change place

Have a nice weekend L)

Files:

!Re: Please fix this indicator or EA

mladen:
razo

Just one line needed to change place

Have a nice weekend L)

Thanks Mladen,

The indicator appears to start and accepts input but no visible drawings ( tried different colors ) ..

Am I doing something wrong here ?

Cheers !

Files:
capture.jpg  137 kb

razo:
Thanks Mladen,

The indicator appears to start and accepts input but no visible drawings ( tried different colors ) ..

Am I doing something wrong here ?

Cheers !

razo

That indicator needs "Aroon_Horn_v1" also in order to work

You did not attach it to your original post (I am assuming that you have it - the old version could not work without it either - but if you don't attaching one that is compatible with the new metatrader 4).

Files:

mladen:
razo

That indicator needs "Aroon_Horn_v1" also in order to work [...]

!!! Facepalm !!!

Reason: