Alert when price hit (touch) MA

Hello!

I would like to write indicator which alert me when price touch MA(62), from upper side or from down side.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks!

01005379:

Hello!

I would like to write indicator which alert me when price touch MA(62), from upper side or from down side.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks!

Anyone???

value62 = iMA(...,...,...);

if(Bid+1*Point >= value62 && Bid-1*Point <= value62) Alert("It is there");

phy:

Thanks!!!

Hi,

Can someone write it in the ex4...sorry i don't how to write it in.

Thanks for help.

Hello,

how can I write indicator which alert me when price hit for example SELL line with name Sell1. I put this line on chart.

Thanks!

By!

phy:

Thnaks Phy, better than my formula.

Szilar:

Thnaks Phy, better than my formula.

Why are you bringing a 5 year old thread back to the top of the list to say "thank you" to a User that hasn't posted here for years ?

Please do not dredge up old threads unless you have a very good reason.

Thread start date - 2008.09.02

Please I would like someone to help me create an indicator which sends email alerts and push notification 10 pips after price hits/touch all EMAs  both from top and bottom. also applicable to all timeframes....please i don't know how to code, so anyone who can help with application download link.

Thanks

dittoswitz:

Please I would like someone to help me create an indicator which sends email alerts and push notification 10 pips after price hits/touch all EMAs  both from top and bottom. also applicable to all timeframes....please i don't know how to code, so anyone who can help with application download link.

Thanks

Post it as a job in Freelance.

Reason: