Please fix this indicator or EA - page 101

mladen:
oyebimpe

There is no "#property version" in current metatrader 4

It will exist in the new metatrader 4 and it exists in metatrader 5, so if you are trying to use it in current metatrader 4 you will always get an error

Thanks for your sincere help. May God reward you bountifully.

oyebimpe:
Thanks, No More error.

But i want to ask if this is different from :specify it by setting #property version in source code

I ask this becaouse i want to upload it to a websit and the website keep telling me to That

"Version name is not specified. Please specify it by setting #property version in source code"

and i have done it as you said above and i didn't get error when i am compilling it.

Is there any idea of what i should do? I would have upload the indicator but i respect privacy.

Out of curiosity : what website requires that you specify a "#property version" in the source?

mladen:
oyebimpe

There is no "#property version" in current metatrader 4

It will exist in the new metatrader 4 and it exists in metatrader 5, so if you are trying to use it in current metatrader 4 you will always get an error

I mail metaquote about it and the reply that This property already exist. MetaTrader 4 Build 574 with Updated MQL4 Language and Market of Applications Released - MQL4 forum

Please, how can i specify it by setting #property version in source code"

I am amatuer and just learning coding for two weeks now.

Thanks

oyebimpe:
I mail metaquote about it and the reply that This property already exist. MetaTrader 4 Build 574 with Updated MQL4 Language and Market of Applications Released - MQL4 forum

Please, how can i specify it by setting #property version in source code"

I am amatuer and just learning coding for two weeks now.

Thanks

Build 574 IS the "new metatrader 4" (still a beta version)

You can find more info about that beta version of metatrader (and how to use it) here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183353

All the best

Hi Mladen! How are you?

Mladen I tried to convert this indicator from histogram to line on chart even with just one color but when I changed some parameters the mt4 stoped.

Can you help me with it?

linearcregressionkslopeo_coloured_.mq4

thanks in advance.

Kelch Monteiro:
Hi Mladen! How are you?

Mladen I tried to convert this indicator from histogram to line on chart even with just one color but when I changed some parameters the mt4 stoped.

Can you help me with it?

linearcregressionkslopeo_coloured_.mq4

thanks in advance.

Kelch

Evan if you suceed, the slope of the linear regression is in completely different range of values from the values on the main chart (usually the slope of the linear regression is a couple of pips and if you try to show that on chart you will not see it on chart at all)

Hi mladen and others

The below code draws a line between 09:00 and 14:30.

The verical time alignment with the 09:00 and 14:30 candles is correct.

Problem: The horizontal price alignment is incorrect - it aligns with the open of the current candle.

Solution: What would be the way to align the line with the open of the 09:00 candle as per horizontal dotted pink line ? I am aware that first and second price must be the same.

Thanks in advance

datetime st31 = StrToTime("09:00");

datetime st32 = StrToTime("14:30");

ObjectCreate("SL", OBJ_TREND, 0, st31, Open[0], st32, Open[0]);

ObjectSet("SL", OBJPROP_COLOR, Session_Line_Color);

ObjectSet("SL", OBJPROP_STYLE, Session_Line_Style);

ObjectSet("SL", OBJPROP_WIDTH, Session_Line_Width);

ObjectSet("SL", OBJPROP_RAY, false);

Files:

Hi mladen and others

Re previous post #1010

The below code appears to solve in respect to bar open.

int shift = iBarShift(0,0,st31);

Hi. I have created a news trading system for my own but I can't trade because when news release the price move so fast. So can anyone code for me EA. Rule is simple: Buy when blue line cross red line, close and open order if have reversal signal

my stochastic oscilator setting is 3,3,3; Price: Close; and MA type is Simple.

kjmchc1010:
Hi. I have created a news trading system for my own but I can't trade because when news release the price move so fast. So can anyone code for me EA. Rule is simple: Buy when blue line cross red line, close and open order if have reversal signal my stochastic oscilator setting is 3,3,3; Price: Close; and MA type is Simple.

kjmchc1010

I do not think that anybody can help you based on that description. What are "blue line and red line"? What is "reversal signal"?

Reason: