'.' - unexpected mql4

Because I can't compile my code when I use this expression below, I always get the error ('.' - unexpected in macro)
#define FXT_HEADER.size 728
#define FXT_HEADER.intSize 182
read what it says : just don't put a dot in the name of the define
Hello guys, thanks for the answer, I want to understand why many MQL4 code that I download on the internet has the dot in the name of the variables, how can people compile this way?
Jorge Dantas:
Hello guys, thanks for the answer, I want to understand why many MQL4 code that I download on the internet has the dot in the name of the variables, how can people compile this way?

yes it was working before, you need to manually replace each dot then

Jorge Dantas:  how can people compile this way?

You can't; they aren't; asked and answered in #2