Please fix this indicator or EA - page 82

WR1:
Hi Mladen

please can you have a quick look at this indi

i've had candle close added to it, but it does n't work quite as it should, as it has a bar missing on the end

is there any chance you could correct it please

and or can you direct me to a similar indi with candle close so i can use as a template

i have one somewhere that likely could be used, but now i need it, cant find

thanks very much

WR1

If you wish to see the value of the closed bar on a current bar, all you have to do is shift all by 1 bar to the past (that way you always start from the first closed bar). The attached one does that when you set the TriggerOnClosed to true

Files:

Thanks very much!

as really need this to use on some cross pairs

or at least try it on some bars, to see if candle close will make any difference

thanks again

The TMA slope displays 'Buy Only', 'Sell Only', 'Ranging' on each chart that it is loaded on. I only want a signal to be given when a certain number of pairs are displaying the same trend. In the 3rd example below, I would want an alert to be sent when both GBPAUD and EURAUD are displaying the same trend (such as BUY Only).

I wanted to add inputs to the TMA Slope indicator and TMA slope EA that would allow me to pick pairs that are correlated and send a signal when a chosen number of the selected pairs are trending in the same direction.

The additional inputs would look something like this:

Correlation Name: GBP

Correlated Pairs: GBPUSD,GBPJPY, GBPCHF, GBPCAD, GBPAUD, GBPNZD

Number of pairs for alert: 4 (or 'ALL' which would mean all 6 pairs would have to be in agreement)

I would load the indicator on a chart on a particular timeframe and the alert would be sent if (in this example) 4 out of the 6 pairs were trending in the same direction for that timeframe.

On another chart I might load the correlation indicator with different pairs:

Correlation Name: USD1

Correlated Pairs: GBPUSD,EURUSD, AUDUSD, NZDUSD

Number of pairs for alert: 3

On another chart I might load the correlation indicator with these pairs:

Correlation Name: AUD CROSS

Correlated Pairs: GBPAUD, EURAUD

Number of pairs for alert: ALL

mladen:
Phylo Try it out now

Color Candles cross Kijun Sen

Thanks for having a look. I have noted the changes made to the code and see the improvements. It has not solved the problem, but the code improvement have been instructive. If the chart is taken down to M5 and M1 and the Home and End buttons pressed the candles will be displaced (auto scroll must disabled to access the end of the chart). From a read on forums advanced coders are not solving this problem and I suspect it a MT4 issue. The new extended MQL4 language functionality (email received 27-Aug-13) may solve this, as in MQL5, without a whole waste of futile expenditure.

Found this indicator here : TesterEquity - MQL4 Code Base

It is supposed to take the last back test and draw the results as in indicator values in a subwindow. Except it does not do that on my PC. It recognizes the last tested EA, recognizes the tested symbol and time frame and that is all. It does not recognize any of the orders taken by the EA in the back test. Does someone have a working version of it or it is happening only on my terminal?

Files:

Hi Mladen or Mr Tools

somehow i manged to cobble it together a few wks ago - but unfortunately the text does nt work quite right as usual,

it works on the tester and on a few live charts, and fine on the 1min for live testing, but when live on 4hr or Wkly the text is quite often in the wrong direction

i would be very grateful if someone could take a look and fix the text, as ive spent a few days on it, a few wks ago and could nt get the text to work right

its full candle close and NRP though, so might be useful for others

thanks very much

Files:

WR1:
Hi Mladen or Mr Tools

somehow i manged to cobble it together a few wks ago - but unfortunately the text does nt work quite right as usual,

it works on the tester and on a few live charts, and fine on the 1min for live testing, but when live on 4hr or Wkly the text is quite often in the wrong direction

i would be very grateful if someone could take a look and fix the text, as ive spent a few days on it, a few wks ago and could nt get the text to work right

its full candle close and NRP though, so might be useful for others

thanks very much

Try it out now

Files:

Thanks Mladen

very much appreciated, and seems fine now on the 4hr and Wkly

(maybe it should say fixed by Mladen in the heading?)

this one really had me beat..

thanks very much!

Hi Mladen

Delete Pending Orders as Indicator, not script or expert.

Is it possible to code - Delete Pending Orders - as an Indicator other than as a script or expert. Plenty scrips and experts available but no indicator ? If possible I will carry on trying to code the indicator. Thanks in advance.

Phylo:
Hi Mladen

Delete Pending Orders as Indicator, not script or expert.

Is it possible to code - Delete Pending Orders - as an Indicator other than as a script or expert. Plenty scrips and experts available but no indicator ? If possible I will carry on trying to code the indicator. Thanks in advance.

Phylo

It is not possible

metatrader limits orders management to scripts or EAs - order management functions will not work if they are called from an indicator

Reason: