Please fix this indicator or EA - page 51

(REQ) MERGE TWO INDICATOR (mom/env)

HELLO

please, someone can MERGE these two indicators (momentum / envelope) under the conditions in this file?, and insert alerts?

Thank you.

indicator_mt4_build.pdftpl.rar

Files:

Auto EA

Hello guys! I need your help......go to this link and see if this can be done. Thanks alot.https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181516

mladen, can you please check code in ea?

mladen,

hope all is well. The attached ea is supposed to open a trade when I attach it to a chart only on the opening of a new bar and only when the new bar is opened the price moves X amount of pips in the direction you are going. For example, I want to go long on the eur/usd pair, I will drop the ea on that pair and once the new bar is open on the current timeframe, the prices moves up 5 pips before opening the trade. I am not a programmer so I'm unsure if I coded this propertly. I would really appreciate your assistance. Thank you.

P_P

Pip_Pimpster

I placed it on my chart and it did the job OK. The only thing (since I was curious to see what does it do) I changed is PipsAmount from 3 to 1. Here is the picture of the order opened that way by your EA:

Pip_Pimpster:
mladen,

hope all is well. The attached ea is supposed to open a trade when I attach it to a chart only on the opening of a new bar and only when the new bar is opened the price moves X amount of pips in the direction you are going. For example, I want to go long on the eur/usd pair, I will drop the ea on that pair and once the new bar is open on the current timeframe, the prices moves up 5 pips before opening the trade. I am not a programmer so I'm unsure if I coded this propertly. I would really appreciate your assistance. Thank you.

P_P
Files:
trail_stop.gif  33 kb

This indicator doesn't work with 4 digit broker !

Can any one please fix it ?

Thanks

Files:
tarzan.mq4  8 kb

secretcode:
This indicator doesn't work with 4 digit broker !

Can any one please fix it ?

Thanks

Hi Secretcode,

The indicator needs a custom indicator named "# 1-SEFC Smooth RSI" to work any chance you have that.

mrtools:
Hi Secretcode, The indicator needs a custom indicator named "# 1-SEFC Smooth RSI" to work any chance you have that.

Thanks Mrtools for taking effort

I thought it's standalone indicator until you mentioned about it needs another indicator !!!

Sorry for inconvenience

Thanks again for your help

Would it be possible for you to make standalone indicator from both indicators ?

Regards,

secretcode

Files:

secretcode

That indicator is a renamed RSX indicator. Better to use the original RSX. See the comparison of the two :

secretcode:

I thought it's standalone indicator until you mentioned about it needs another indicator !!!

Sorry for inconvenience

Would it be possible for you to make standalone indicator from both indicators ?

Regards,

secretcode
Files:

Rsx !

mladen:
secretcode

That indicator is a renamed RSX indicator. Better to use the original RSX. See the comparison of the two :

Thanks Mladen for all your help

but what i am interested in the indicator is in 2nd window gives different visualization !

Regards,

Files:
rsx.gif  20 kb

secretcode:

Sorry for inconvenience

Regards,

secretcode

Secretcode,

No inconvenience,Thanks for sharing the indicator, anyway made it standalone, using rsx, on this version you can either use it as dot version or line.

Files:
tarzan2.mq4  9 kb
tarzan2.gif  40 kb
Reason: