Please fix this indicator or EA - page 16

Universal MA code change?

My change seems simple but I can't wrap my head around this. I have dummied down the original UniversalMACross to one with just the cross, mm, and time parameters. Instead of the MA cross, I am trying to get this to a simple price cross but I am at a road block. Any help?

ma_cross_sept.mq4

Files:

Add Color To Instantaneous Trend Indicator

Hi

Is is possible for somebody to color the longer signal line on the indicator attached.

Say red going down - yellow going level - and blue up

Thanks

Gil

Files:

5 digit version for 20/200 Expert

attached expert work in 4 digit broker

but unfortunatly the broker changed to 5 digit decimal price

I add 0 to TP, SL, Slippage and Delta

the expert didn't open any trades till now

I also compared his result on backtest with 4 digit, i found it deferent.

could you please do the code modifications and change the variables' defaults and post a 5-digit version?

I'll be appreciated

need help on code: double lots on loss

Hi guys. currently (again) trying to improve an ea. A function i would like to add would be the following:

I guess it would be a loop, but i am open for any suggestions:

I would need to have the ea to double the lotsize for the next trade, if the last one was closed in loss. If it closes in loss again, double again.

some examples:

1. trade = -5 pips @ 0.1 lot

2. trade => 0.2 lots =-5 pips

3. trade=>0.4 lots = + 5 pips

4. trade => 0.2 lots again = +5 pips

5. trade => 0.1 lots again

So double after loss and if it wins again, half of the lots of the last order closed.

any way to do this?

thanks in advance

greetings surfer90

Hgnr v.2

Hy Guys....

I have the EA HighGainNoRisk V.2 but when im becktesting it coms

""This EA can not used for testing,because it includes the script of Economic Forecast"""

What is the problem ???

Thx

Cool Stochastic indicator with some kinks

Can anyone fix this stochastic indicator? It is supposed to give a signal only when exiting the overbought or oversold condition. Which it does but if you put it on multiple charts and watch for a bit you start to see that it is only selectively sending alerts, but the arrows are drawing where they should. It doesn't send the signal alert every time but will leave a signal arrow.

The other problem with it is that it doesn't say which pair in the alert pop up message itself, it only gives a price. Is it possible to also add the pair names to the alert message?

Great indicator other than that, I can't seem to find another one that does the same, giving signals just from overbought oversold crosses.

stuck price feed indicator

Hi all,

I am looking for someone who can code me a very simple indicator that RINGS an alarm when my metatrader price feed is stagnant (ie. not moving for a few seconds).

Now the challenging bit (if so, lol) is that the time relation is to be taken off the REAL computer time, and not the broker time movements. The reason for this is when the price feed on the broker is stuck for a few seconds, the time on the broker is stuck too (like you;ve lost connection, etc. ..)

The only customizable option i need on the indicator is "number of seconds for the price to be stuck before the alarm goes off" (eg. 5 seconds of price being stuck in one position, then alarm beeps, otherwise ignore). And, an option to choose the soundfile for my alarm.

It is for a 5 digit broker.

Can such a thing be done?

Any help.input on the would be appreaciated.

Thanks

hi, i am studying to trading forex.

in metatrader 4 there is no time frame larger than 1 Months.

Is it possible to modify these indicators (M-Candles - KimIV.mq4 and MTF Stochastic - Christof Risch.mq4) to 3 months, 6 months even 12 months (1 year)?

so we can get longer analysis

please help me:

1. modify M-Candles - KimIV.mq4 so this indicator can draw 3 months, 6 months or even 12 months candle with periode, Open High Low Close Volume information of used period is still in the top left screen.

2. modify MTF Stochastic - Christof Risch.mq4 so this indicator can draw 3 months, 6 months or even 12 months stochastic with periode, %K and %D information of used period is still in the top left screen. It is useful if can change the type of Moving Average to SMA, LWMA, EMA, etc.

sorry with my english, thx a lot to your help.

Hello!

can somebody fix this ea.

when i trade live then is error "Old tick".

thanx

Reason: