Pollan's indicators - page 18

debashis:
cuongcali what is recent setting on it?

i'm not re-setting . only Apply templete' Pava on my system !

Repaint Indicators & Refresh

Hey, maybe this is not the thread to post this question, and if it is not, I apologize. We have been working on indicators that repaint here. I have been working with one indicator (SHI Signal Arrow) along with the Pollan indicator. When I let the charts run for any length of time, the arrows do not always appear in a timely manner. However, when I change chart time (go from 30 min TF to H1 TF and then back to 30M), arrows appear where one would think they should have been in the first place. The same thing happens when I 1) use the drop down Charts menu and select 'Refresh charts', or 2) I close the platform and then immediately reopen the platform and charts. Different arrows and placement show up.

Is there a way to code something into an indicator (or EA) that will do the same refreshing, but do it automatically at, say, 1 minute before the current candle closes. That way when the candle closes you can make a decision based on refreshed data and not some data that may appear later.

If this can be done, this may solve part of the problem with the Pollan indicator in that it is being 'forced' into updating/refreshing data just prior to when you may want to make that important decision to buy/sell/exit.

Thanks for any feedback......and again sorry if this is wrong place to post the question. Just thought it may help with Pollan too...........

el bee:
Hey, maybe this is not the thread to post this question, and if it is not, I apologize. We have been working on indicators that repaint here. I have been working with one indicator (SHI Signal Arrow) along with the Pollan indicator. When I let the charts run for any length of time, the arrows do not always appear in a timely manner.

el bee,

Try this one, I hope it'll help a bit.

Regards, J.

el bee

applying TMA bands also looking good with Hiyieldrater2's pollan.

Files:
1_2.gif  19 kb

debashis:

el bee

applying TMA bands also looking good with Hiyieldrater2's pollan.

Hi Debahsis,

is it possible to upload the indics of this graf?

thanks,

pollans repaint issue

still nobody made the pollan indicator,exactly.

how can you know is it repaint,or change signal before other indicator does.

Files:
eur_-usd.png  74 kb

anonimm:
Hi Debahsis,

is it possible to upload the indics of this graf?

thanks,

hi anonimm.. for you

Files:
system.rar  93 kb

guys...this thread is becoming "solar wind" thread...and things are not right with the sun lately as you know:)

Pollan Indicator

chojnak:
el bee,

Try this one, I hope it'll help a bit.

Regards, J.

chojnak....thanks for the reply and post. I will try the indi.

debashis....The TMA bars let me "see" more clearly the overbought/oversold areas. You can use it with or without alerts as price moves into buy or sell zones. I use the Shi arrows, RSI-LiDo and #4x 2010 SEMA 4x indi's to tell me when to consider exit or buy/sell as the Pollan crosses center line.

The attachment show this set up (indi's posted prev. in this thread) over the past 24 hours. The first indi window is Pollan with n set to n=1 and all other at default 15. It is overlaied with Moving average of 2, Simple, Apply to first indicator. RSI LiDo is set to period=5. Third indi window is Pollan set to n=5, all the rest set to default 15. This is overlaid with Moving Average of 3, exponential, apply to first indicator. You will see that the two Pollan indicators are now very similar and give about the same results.

Using the SHI arrows and SEMA, you can see the Pollan cross and RSI matching up under my prev. description.

Trades since Sunday evening: +55, +9, 0, +8, and today, +110.

I am hoping the auto refresh from chojnak will make chart management easier!

Regards, el bee

Files:

debashis:
hi anonimm.. for you

Thanks in advance

Reason: