Entry Trade

xard777:
Importance of Square divisions are...

8/8 High and 0/8 low

4/8 midpoint level

3/8 and 5/8 levels

1/4 level

1/8 level

With this version of highlow we are looking for reversals off 3/8 and 5/8 levels.

Xard777

Hai Xard777,

I attach picture about entry trade, so what should i do ?

Thanks,

jimmy

Files:
entry.jpg  35 kb

jimmyjembrong:
Hai Xard777,

I attach picture about entry trade, so what should i do ?

Thanks,

jimmy

Jim for start, just look at how the system works in a one minute chart for couple of hours, you will automatically pick up how to trade.

I did close to 4 hours one minute chart reading to understand how the system works. then move to 5M and then 15 and then 30...you will get a feel on which one works best for u.

good luck

For some reason, I can't open a file ending in .rar

Just an observation, the level 3 semifor badly repaints. A chart posted always shows the semifor looking like a whiz. I manually kept track of it on a one hour chart one day, and it moved 17 bars. That means 17 full hours of moving until the pair did finally reverse. When you looked at the chart the next day, that level 3 looked like a genius.

paradoxical:
For some reason, I can't open a file ending in .rar Just an observation, the level 3 semifor badly repaints. A chart posted always shows the semifor looking like a whiz. I manually kept track of it on a one hour chart one day, and it moved 17 bars. That means 17 full hours of moving until the pair did finally reverse. When you looked at the chart the next day, that level 3 looked like a genius.

Yes, but when it is combined with other indicators like arrzz, murrey math, stos etc, it gives you an edge.

The very reason, it is mechanical trading not EA is because it not perfect, no system is.

So far it is the best system i have come across. give it some time. read psychological books. you just need an edge to play out for about 30 trades. you will be a winner

mvboli sould be placed in which folder?

hi xard777

u have provided the fonts where should that font file mvboli be placed, in which folder? i know i am asking a silly question but i really don't know.

After update MT to v.224

Load "#4X Trading" and terminal crash ((

Where is problem?

In last release works perfectly!

xard777:
Importance of Square divisions are...

8/8 High and 0/8 low

4/8 midpoint level

3/8 and 5/8 levels

1/4 level

1/8 level

With this version of highlow we are looking for reversals off 3/8 and 5/8 levels.

Xard777

In previous post someone say 2/8,7/8 are inportant.

Are there some one know -How to use visual backtest in strategy tester with this set

balista4

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks,

jimmy

Jim for start, just look at how the system works in a one minute chart for couple of hours, you will automatically pick up how to trade.

I did close to 4 hours one minute chart reading to understand how the system works. then move to 5M and then 15 and then 30...you will get a feel on which one works best for u.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Are there some one know -How to use visual backtest in strategy tester with this set of repaint indicators?Thanks

jenava2002:
In previous post someone say 2/8,7/8 are inportant.

they are in murreymath setup but the picture I was showing was a simple high low and not murreymath.

all the best

xard777

balista4:
hehehe ...I was referring to Mayan calender system, it suggest the world will transform into a new way of thinking, its misinterpreted as end of the world. but the day marks the new shift in thinking like the one we had in the beginning of the 19th century when various inventions and discoveries were made changing the world.

So 2012 is something of that kind.

You are right we are still in the bronze age, i was referring to the Mayan calender as it is called the start of golden age.

There is a very big budget movie been made called 2012, but it misinterprets the whole thing.

http://teaser-trailer.com

Thanks for the info...that's me got some reading material for today...Long Count 13.0.0.0.0

Hey! they Mayans were clever folk...

Xard777

Reason: