Strategic foresight systems - page 33

FAGOTT:

On 05 - 07.11.2008, the global trend started upwards for gold. Which continues to this day. And it started because the USA, EU and England lowered their interest rates these days.

And it continues because these countries have not raised the % so far.

It all makes perfect sense.

Bullshit.

It started because of the crisis - gold as a hedge against all this virtual shit like currencies and stocks.

It is not going down - because ... think about it.

Risk:

Bullshit.

Started because of the crisis - gold as a hedge against all this virtual bullshit like currency and stocks.

It's not going down because... think about it.

Why - did the crisis start on 05-07.11? Exactly on those days? Wasn't it in September 2008 and October? And all the investors have been doing since September, thinking? And why then if all currencies were to end - the US dollar was rising in value?

Fundamentalist!

Can we ask the "fundamentalists" what the crisis is?

And why it "started"?

As in "the price of oil went up?" (c) Petrov - God rest his soul.

FreeLance:

Can we ask the "fundamentalists" what the crisis is?

And why it "started"?

As in "has oil gone up in price?" (c) Pavlov - God rest his memory.

You would be surprised, but there are crises inherent in market economies in general! This amazing fact was already highlighted at the end of the 19th century and since then the topic has been extensively researched by various scientists and economists. Oh, sorry - I forgot where I am! This topic has been actively pursued by goondos and flooders all over the world.

I cannot recount their writings, but if you are interested, I suggest you start with the writings of K. Marx and so on up to the present day! Some of these goondos have even won the Nobel Prize for their research in this field.

It should also be noted that it is not only crises as such that have been the subject of these goondos' research! Some of them have even noticed the cyclical nature of the onset of said crises! On this subject I advise to start from the beginning of the 20th century with the works of Kondratiev (the mentioned gundos even in the 20s predicted this crisis) and all the works up to the present day.

I can't tell you everything on the forum. Although personally I suspect a conspiracy of dark forces (goondos and flooders) in the crisis.

FAGOTT:

You'd be surprised, but the market economy in general has crises! This amazing fact was noticed at the end of the 19th century and since then this topic has been actively developed by various scientists and economists. Oh, sorry - I forgot where I am! This topic has been actively pursued by goondos and flooders all over the world.

I can't recount their writings, but if you are interested, I suggest you start with the works of C. Marx and so on up to the present day! Some of these goondos have even won the Nobel Prize for their research in this field.

It should also be noted that it is not only crises as such that have been the subject of these goondos' research! Some of them have even noticed the cyclical nature of the onset of said crises! On this subject I advise to start from the beginning of the 20th century with the works of Kondratiev (the mentioned gundos even in the 20s predicted this crisis) and all the works up to the present day.

I can't tell you everything on the forum. Although personally I suspect a conspiracy of dark forces (goondos and flooders) in the crisis.

Can I quote Marx - about crises...

;)

FreeLance:

Can I quote Marx - about crises...

;)

You just want me dead - Marx has 40% of his work devoted to the crises and contradictions of capitalist society. Another 40% is a study of capital. And another 10% prophesy of world revolution.

Okay:

"...However, the very fact that crises, despite all the lessons of the past, continue to recur at regular intervals does not allow us to see their ultimate cause in the recklessness of individuals. If at the end of any given period speculation appears on the scene as an immediate precursor to collapse, we should not forget that speculation itself was born in the preceding phases of the same period and is therefore a consequence and a manifestation, not the final cause and essence. The political-economists who try to explain the regular spasms of industry and trade by speculation resemble the now extinct school of natural philosophers, who considered the true cause of all diseases to be fever...." (c)

FreeLance:

And while the "quote" is being prepared, I will continue with the question - what has been "overproduced" so far that the socially necessary cost of labour has depreciated due to lack of demand?

DDD

And what does pension reform, the depreciation of savings and the fall in real wages have to do with it?

;)

Where did you get that from? I didn't write that anywhere.

Is this about the Russian reality?

FAGOTT:

You just want me dead - Marx has 40% of his work devoted to the crises and contradictions of capitalist society. Another 40% is a study of capital. And another 10% prophesy of world revolution.

Okay:

"...But the very fact that crises, despite all the lessons of the past, continue to recur at regular intervals does not allow us to attribute their ultimate cause to the recklessness of individuals. If at the end of any given period speculation appears on the scene as an immediate precursor to collapse, we should not forget that speculation itself was born in the preceding phases of the same period and is therefore a consequence and a manifestation, not the final cause and essence. The political-economists who try to explain the regular spasms of industry and trade by speculation are reminiscent of the now extinct school of natural philosophers, who considered the real cause of all diseases to be fever...." (c)

When quoting, at least tie it to the subject.

Or "decipher" your view of causation...

;)

Otherwise, like on Ismat, the main thing is to remember to give a BRIEF COURSE.

FAGOTT:

Where did you get that from? I haven't written that anywhere.

Is this about the Russian reality?

That "pension" reform is current in the CIS? Spread the word...

Can you explain inflation and price hikes in food and energy by cataclysms?

;)

But WHAT is a crisis? - I'm waiting for an answer, not a lament that they've been around for a long time...

And cyclical... shit.

FAGOTT:

Where did you get that from? ...

I've been watching a colleague for a long time. FreeLance has a lot of things that others don't have at the moment :o)

It all makes perfect sense.

Not everything, that's the thing. A big topic for discussion of illogic in a logical machine, but I would like to finish research first, it is not planned for nothing :o)

PS: don't mind the risk. He's had a long abstinence.

Reason: