After years of hard work, I have developed a NN trading system that works great on 17 pairs so far

I welcome everyone to download it from my website and try it out and give me your comments. thanks.

My site is www.4xGoEasy.com

robot size - 168MEGABYTES

are u serious

spacechimp:

robot size - 168MEGABYTES

are u serious

matlab components included, this is why the size is big.

marshall318 wrote >>

I welcome everyone to download it from my website and try it out and give me your comments. thanks.

My site is www.4xGoEasy.com

Could you show some backtest results on various pairs?

Did someone tested it?

Here is my forward test.

backtesting is not available, and not possible. Up 8% in one week now.

marshall318:
backtesting is not available, and not possible.

Please explain?

CB

the draw down has never been more than 15%, now the profit is up 10% (3 weeks). Pls see more explanation at www.4xGoEasy.com

dosent looks so good

Hi,

The title of your thread worked well and got me in here to take a look and find out what you have. I'm new to this so maybe I misunderstand and am misinterpreting your graph and your rather sparse data. It appears that while the line of the graph eventually rises after taking an initial loss in what apparently is a strong gain, but it then drops off back down to the starting point at the closing of the graph. What is the time frame and what data and units of measurement do both of the axis’s of the graph represent? The figures quoted with the graph are nowhere near what your claims of 8% profit in one week and 10% in 3 weeks are. On the contrary the figures with the graph would seem to be more in keeping with the curve and end results shown on the graph that drops down to almost the same level as the opening of it which is hardly in keeping with the claims that you make here.

I did go to your website as you requested in search of more concrete information, data and (independently) verified results as well as to find out what approach, methodology, indicators and algorithms that this EA utilizes and the basis that it functions on and what has to be done by end users to utilize your EA successfully. While I complement you on constructing a very nice and professional looking web site, I find lots of hyperbole but no such concrete evidence to back up your claims that are far and above what little information and data shown on the graph here and the accompanying results presented along with it.

I look forward to your response in these matters.

DougRH4x

Reason: