My honest history chart of trading on Forex - page 5

kawser:
attached image is so small..........why??????

I think you are using some other program for screenshots.

Use Metatrader.

Just right-click on metatrader chart and choose - Save as picture - Active chart. That should do the job.

When you say HL and LL do you actually mean HH and LL? (highest high and lowest low?)

I agree with you that there is no need for cci, rsi and cetera. I just can't get rid of a fancy-looking indie or two.

Which costs me money, actually.

You are right, a couple of MAs, trend analysis and a clear head is all that is needed.

If you can add a bigger pic with a little bit more graphic explanation, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

what about it Jack??????I think so many confusing problems like ranging or risk shot are washed out now and I think the risk per trade now only 30-50 pips ................

And just see in the chart that the candle broke the trend line and going upward and that is close of trade for me...........

May be the trend can make some new upper head and I shall not wait for the reversal cross of EMA to close my trade and I can earn some safe pips and I think your strategy is one of the best but most simplified........Look I dropped all the other two indicators, for me indicators is useless in forex.......May be I am wrong............

regards........

kawser:
Look I dropped all the other two indicators, for me indicators is useless in forex.......May be I am wrong............ regards........

I think this is a beautiful way to trade.

Still it is hard for me to get rid of some indies.

Here, for 5 min chart I'd add 15min MTF MACD.

Just playing with it.

I like your EMA 19 and 39, it is good.

Files:
kawser.gif  40 kb

Here is another example of opening at low and giving up the false signal.........

Please Jack look at the chart and you will find that there are only HH and HL so for me there will be no short trade and all the downtrend crossing will be given up and your many pips is saved here and you are only risking 30-50pips per trade when you are opeing trade at the lower channel......and you can also make some short at the upper channel though I never trade short in an uptrend ...........

regards........

Files:

FatherJack:
I think this is a beautiful way to trade.

Still it is hard for me to get rid of some indies.

Here, for 5 min chart I'd add 15min MTF MACD.

Just playing with it.

I like your EMA 19 and 39, it is good.

Dear Fatherjack,

YES indies works better when it is used with some others .........But I am confused with indies......So I dropped them all........

and it is great to use with 5min with 15 min MACD.........

thanx Jack......and regards to you.........

kawser:
Dear Fatherjack,

YES indies works better when it is used with some others .........But I am confused with indies......So I dropped them all........

and it is great to use with 5min with 15 min MACD.........

thanx Jack......and regards to you.........

Thank YOU mate for sharing your ideas. I'll try it out to see how it fits for me. May be the 5min is a bit too short. Come back from time to time mate.

Multi TF indicator

FatherJack:
That's a question of an expert!

MA cross is a simple answer.

But honestly, I cannot formalize it, Kenny. Generally, I use support/resistance on a higher time frame (4hr-1 day). It is (the stop) never is a % of my deposit or a fixed amount of pips. I try to make it logical. Just common sense. And Also I have a pretty strong trust in this Mizuho Corporate Bank, Ltd. London Branch

My normal stop would be an opposite MA cross, again. However, if MA crossed, say, downwards, but price is close to a stong 4 hr support, I will wait and sit with a losing position. Maybe this is TOTALY wrong. Dunno.

SO it is the "gut feeling" rather then anything else.

I know my answer is not satisfactory, but as long as my trading is satisfactory for my wallet, I'm happy.

Attaching a screenshot with my new indy.

Still in testing stage, I will post it later for everyone to use with instructions. I have some "rules of thumb", but I need to formalize them and translate into English before I post it. Don't go away, I will try to do it within a week.

Father,

I attach a multi-TF indicator which is customisable. Password is: free_at_tsd.

Succes with your system!

Best regards,

Ludo

Belgium

Files:

ludowillems:
Father,

I attach a multi-TF indicator which is customisable. Password is: free_at_tsd.

Succes with your system!

Best regards,

Ludo

Belgium

cheers mate, but I can't download it, it is not clickable "attachment pending approval" it says

Well, I'm still alive, June 2 started testing a new system on a new account.

It's 1 hour chart, entry by a certain MA cross, TP 100-150 for yen crosses, if goal not reached - martingale.

Will be posting results end of every week.

Files:
evolu.jpg  15 kb

Was busy doing other things this week and could not keep an eye on the terminal. Made just a couple of quick trades trying to avoid long entries. Here's the pips status for this month so far. Next week I will try to do some heavy trading. Good weekend and many pips to all.

Files:
capture.jpg  94 kb
Reason: