My honest history chart of trading on Forex - page 6

FJ,

Haven't dropped into your journal for awhile, looks like you are doing very well. That's great looking pip count.

Happy trading, and much success to you.

Kenny Rogers:
FJ,

Haven't dropped into your journal for awhile, looks like you are doing very well. That's great looking pip count.

Happy trading, and much success to you.

Hi Kenny,

good pips to you too, mate.

Actually I am now on a boat two hours away from my port of call, eventually, after three weeks on choppers and oil platforms and now a nice boat called Pacific Endeavor. I SO MUCH miss trading! But today I'm home and tomorrow will be back to trading, carefully cause I need to brush up on my trading skills.

It's a nice early morning here with seagulls and lights of the coast...

Sorry for the offtopic, will be back next week with - hopefully - good pip statistics. I use a very simple method, and still want to publish it here, but there are so many distractions like this trip.... I feel I still need to do some more testing

Cheers and talk to you soon

FJ

PS Added the pic of complete statistics for June. Not so bad at all

Files:
2016.png  45 kb

Was changing to a different account and moving some money around this week, so only traded Thursday for +107 pips.

Came across Xtick charting software, very nice, especially their XPaint tool - what a very well thought thru and useful thing! Would make the whole thread "indicators with alert/signal" on forex-tsd unnecessary, should there be something like this in MT.

I trade lately from something that looks like this. Just some pivot/trend lines, that's all. Just go with the price.

Trading is easy.

FJ

Files:

I will allow myself to be very assertive on this post:

Technical-analysis-based trading approach is one big time wasting fake made for lambs.

Stop loss is one big feed-your-broker-and-'is family bs (bullshit, that is).

Martingale, Martingale and once more Martingale ---(C) Vladimir Ilyitch Ulyanov (aka Lenin)---

Only currency range probability is what matters.

What is a probability of a MACD (RSI, CCI, DPO, whatever) signal to give you 100 pips?

vs

What is a probability of a currency going 100 pips every week any direction?

Think on that and get offensively, insultively, indecently writch

I have finished, your honour.

Father Jack.

Went on purpose Martingale. Survived - and easily.

My pips from June, 1 so far.

Files:
snimok.png  34 kb

Well, have nothing to say about trading. It is easy and, as the Germans say, "selbstverstaendlich".

Making money, that's all.

So I attach some pictures of my recent anabasis for whoever wants to see the sea, oil platforms, and the coasts of North Pacific.

Now, stop chasing those tiny pips and get real!

Files:
_.zip  1326 kb

What is your green indicator please ?

acastier:
What is your green indicator please ?

I think it was Pivot Crazy from this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/trading_systems

hi

I like your words "trading is easy" good trading result ..

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Father Jack, i pesonnally prefered your earliest approach, proper mm backed by solid trend following technique, does marvel, stay away from martingale because it play with you psyche and can makes you hit margin call before you know it.

Martingale is cheating. It works but when it fails it's desastrous.