Trigg'3dTrSys Signals - page 9

Trade is disabled by your broker.

albatriq:
Jeff,

I noticed that I am getting this ""error 133 : Trade is disabled"" for only some of your orders. Some are getting executed. What could be the problem?

Regards

If one EA has placed buy position and if another EA places the sell position of the same currency pair, then this trade is disabled due to hedging rule.

As long as there are only buy or only sell positions of the same currency pair on the same account, there would be no problem.

Jeff

About this error 133 : Trade is disabled ...

check the settings in Metatrader and in RAS EA:

---------

Metatrader - Tools - Options:

- enable EA - yes

- disable experts when ... - no

- disable experts when ... - no

- allow live trading - yes

- ask manual confirmation - no

- allow dll imports - yes

- confirm dll - no

- allow external ... yes

Click on RAS EA face on the chart - and the same:

- allow live trading - yes

- ask manual confirmation - no

- allow dll imports - yes

- confirm dll - no

- allow external ... yes

-----------

And of you are using 2 or more RAS EAs in on copy of Metatrader so always use as

buyer_install_version = 1 for 1st chart with RAS EA

buyer_install_version = 2 for 2nd chart with RAS EA

if you are using one rentasignal_username for it.

albatriq:
Hi Jeff,

Soon MB Trading, the ECN broker will be offering the MT4 platform. As you know this ECN broker will be the first one to offer the MT4 Platfrom with ECN quotes. However, their MT4 platform will differ with the generic MT4 platform on some of the points, which have been listed below:

How do you plan to tackle the amendment which might be required in the EAs.

Regards

So, I would need to adjust EA to place market orders before placing take-profits in order to get people trading with ECN broker...

About other points, the RAS EA is not calculating pips, but only placing orders.

Regards,

Jeff

It was already done with RAS EA. I mean: open the order and placing sl/tp as the second step.

Thanks for stable trade,

hello

there is a big drawdown now, do you think close some orders with JPY? cause it seems JPY growing up every day... thanks

chimuria:
there is a big drawdown now, do you think close some orders with JPY? cause it seems JPY growing up every day... thanks

Not yet, but I will once update EA to add extra trades to try to compensate losses. BTW, the DD is for this moment only 3%, not so big.

Jeff

thanks for reply

but i have subcribed two weeks ago, now DD is about -500 usd my account balance is 5450 $, thats why for me DD is about 10%, but it's ok, hope our accounts will be in profit soon,

Reason: