Connection state: authorization failed. Please check your trading account login and password.

what does that message mean, i am confused it was the weekend i didnt even log in ?!? i changed investor password now and re put it into signal and error is still showing

Abdihamid Karshe:
what does that message mean, i am confused it was the weekend i didnt even log in ?!? i changed investor password now and re put it into signal and error is still showing

thinks it's quite obvious what the message means....

Your login credentials doe's not match with the one you registered with.....

Kenneth Parling:

thinks it's quite obvious what the message means....

Your login credentials doe's not match with the one you registered with.....

its not obvious, as i didnt change anything and password was still the same !? anyhow i changed it again to re match it. not sure what triggered it off,but thanks for your input :)

Abdihamid Karshe:

its not obvious, as i didnt change anything and password was still the same !? anyhow i changed it again to re match it. not sure what triggered it off,but thanks for your input :)

you asked what the message means....and that's what it means! What you have done or not....your login credentials still does not match and therefor authorization failed!

Kenneth Parling:

you asked what the message means....and that's what it means! What you have done or not....your login credentials still does not match and therefor authorization failed!

Repeating what you said in your previous post doesnt help , infact doesnt even make sense.  you explained what it means , i said thanks and wondered what triggered, then you just repeat your first post message with an exclamation mark lol. 

Abdihamid Karshe:

Repeating what you said in your previous post doesnt help , infact doesnt even make sense.  you explained what it means , i said thanks and wondered what triggered, then you just repeat your first post message with an exclamation mark lol. 

you probably got hacked ;)

Kenneth Parling:

you probably got hacked ;)

it could be i changed password a week ago, because i needed investor password, but still , why does mql5.com reply a week later, thanks kenneth hopefully problem is solved now

Abdihamid Karshe i am confused it was the weekend i didnt even log in ?!?
Abdihamid Karshe: hy does mql5.com reply a week later, 
After the market closes, most if not all brokers' servers go offline for maintenance/backup/etc. When they come back online and after minor network disconnections, the terminal tries to log in. You don't need to do anything, the terminal does it.

It looks like a hack or some kind of virus

William Roeder:
After the market closes, most if not all brokers' servers go offline for maintenance/backup/etc. When they come back online and after minor network disconnections, the terminal tries to log in. You don't need to do anything, the terminal does it.

thank you so much hopefully that is it 

Felolas:
It looks like a hack or some kind of virus

how do you normally protect yourself from such situations and thanks for helping

Reason: