FX Simple Signals - page 2

FXSS: Live Ea using $1000 starting capital.

Hello jmes,

If you place a dummy order on your platform for 0.10 lots (volume), and, if it shows in your profit column in your terminal .01c per pip profit, then you will be fine using FXSS: Live EA. If on the other hand the profit column shows 10c per pip profit, then you would not be able to use FXSS: Live EA safely.

I hope this helps.

Fx

FX Simple Signals:
Feedback Required: CAD/JPY

Can I ask, anyone using "FX Simple Signals", if your platform caters for CAD/JPY. I am interested in introducing this pair into my trading but I do know that not all brokers provide for the CAD/JPY.

In this case my trades would serve no purpose for your accounts.

Any input is appreciated.

Kind Regards.

Fx

FXDD has CADJPY and I'm funding an Alpari account within the next couple days with $11K since they carry it as well. Will be looking to rent but am undecided which broker to use. The Alpari account will have 1/3 the funds of the FXDD account and I do quite a bit of manual trades there with 2-3% money management. I sweat a lot with DDs - your suggestions?

Hi Ledfoot9,

FX Simple Signals is traded on an Alpari account. I had bad experiences with WHC (Broco trader) and have never used FXDD.

Hope this helps.

Unable to connect to Rentasignal

I have a IBFXm demo account running the FXSS: Live EA. Things were going well until I noticed that on the top right hand corner where there should be a smiley face, now there is a X next to Rentasignal.

I tried getting a new account. Deleting the EA and then attaching it back to the chart. Putting in the Signal ID (413) in the EA properties. Nothing did any good. Would have hated it if this happened on a live account .

Can some one advise what is happening.

Thanks.

It should work.

It is something with RAS installation.

Do you have 2 dll files in files folder?

Look at this thread also https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179168

Settings of Metatrader to trade with RAS:

Metatrader - Tools - Options:

- enable EA - yes

- disable experts when ... - no

- disable experts when ... - no

- allow live trading - yes

- ask manual confirmation - no

- allow dll imports - yes

- confirm dll - no

- allow external ... yes

Click on RAS EA face on the chart - and the same:

- allow live trading - yes

- ask manual confirmation - no

- allow dll imports - yes

- confirm dll - no

- allow external ... yes

Hi Nazmul,

Make sure the "Expert Advisor" button at the top, middle of your platform is showing green and not red. Also, make sure you have checked "Live Trading" in the "Common" tab in your experts properties.

Hope this helps.

Thank you. Got it. The expert advisor on the top was stopped. Not sure why that happened. But now I set it back to green and its working fine.

FX Simple Signals:
Hi Nazmul,

Make sure the "Expert Advisor" button at the top, middle of your platform is showing green and not red. Also, make sure you have checked "Live Trading" in the "Common" tab in your experts properties.

Hope this helps.

I see some new subscribers for FXSS: Live EA and FX Simple Signals.

Please read through this thread and subscribe to it so that you are updated with all my comments.

FX Simple Signal Subscribers.

Please DO NOT go live untill notified by me on this thread.

Your Initial Starting Balance and your Lots Multiplier needs to be discussed with me so they are set correctly.

Also, please send your Paypal Invoice to FX Simple Signals

Thanks,

Fx

I have read thru the thread......all my settings are as explained, with the 2 dll files in the library folder.....just waiting on the lots multipler settings based on my account (20K)

Thank you

Rich

demons19:
I have read thru the thread......all my settings are as explained, with the 2 dll files in the library folder.....just waiting on the lots multipler settings based on my account (20K)

Thank you

Rich

Thanks Rich.

Reason: