Triple Screen EA

has anyone ever tried to develop an EA based on elder's triple screen method?

if anyone is interested in developing such an expert, i'd be willing to work on the rules.

Scrat:
has anyone ever tried to develop an EA based on elder's triple screen method? if anyone is interested in developing such an expert, i'd be willing to work on the rules.

Scrat,

I believe that such an EA is similar to the TSD Expert on both MT3 and MT4. It was originally developed over the MTE yahoo groups a while back. newdigital, I am sure, could help better as to where you can find it somewhere in this forum for your evaluation or optimization. Otherwise, you can get it from the Yahoo groups.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Scrat:
has anyone ever tried to develop an EA based on elder's triple screen method? if anyone is interested in developing such an expert, i'd be willing to work on the rules.

It is in this section (11 threads, 101 posts) https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Some posts are old ones so you need to scroll this page https://www.mql5.com/en/forum down and use 'Display Options' to be 'From the beginning'.

thank you, newdigital and fxcruiser. i'm looking for it.

Triple screen method

Hi everybody,

I have been trading now for some while and looking for a combination in trading.

I was surfing on the web looking for a community with some webcasting like somekind of trading room, with live broadcasting.

I stumbled on 1 and so far it is great.

They use a method what i started to use now so far aswell it called the triple screen method and is a trend trending system to catch swings and next to it they use a scalp system mostly based on price action.

The entries are low risk high return.

I wanted to do something back for that community because so far it been a great help in mine trading.

You can get a free trial aswell so you can learn the basics of the method.

Every question you ask in the room will be answered isn't that nice.

I am sure if people follow this they will be profitable in trading.

If i have more time i would post setups i took etc.

FOREX TideTraders Radio www.Tidetraders.com - live streaming video powered by Livestream

FOREX TideTraders Radio www.Tidetraders.com - live streaming video powered by Livestream

Oke above here is the link to the free room feel free to ask the guy who runs it is great help

Cheers.

Reason: