Force Index Candles & MTF window

Hi

As requested a Force Index Candles plus i have added in a Force Index MTF, The MTF is designed to work on Higher or equal timeframes to the timeframe currently selected, If the timeframe is set to 0 then it works the same as a NON MTF indicator.

force_index_candles.ex4

force_index_mtf.ex4

Thank you cja, you are the master of mq4.

Cheers for this great share...

Ethan Hunt

Thank you very much cja

Congrats cja !!

Great job cja.

Congrats !!

Force Index Candles & Force Index Candles & MTF window

Hi,

Am new to this forum. Heard about the Force Index as an indicator which can also be found in the Metatrader platform. However, have no idea how to use it as an indicator which is why I googled and came upon this forum and this thread. Is the above indicator available and if possible pls enlighten me as to how to apply it.

Thank out

Hi cja,

I found your indicator force_index_candles very useful.

However I'd like to do one change in a code. Every time I set the color of bar to none and change the timeframe, it's back to the last color).

Do you mind sharing the mq4 of this indi so I can do the modification or share an updated version?

Thanks.

tpr:
Hi cja,

I found your indicator force_index_candles very useful.

However I'd like to do one change in a code. Every time I set the color of bar to none and change the timeframe, it's back to the last color).

Do you mind sharing the mq4 of this indi so I can do the modification or share an updated version?

Thanks.

Hi

You need to change the candle colors in the indicator inputs and under the indicator colors, the candle colors are controlled by both color inputs.

inputs for color and candle width

extern int BarWidth = 1,

CandleWidth = 3;

extern color ColorUP = RoyalBlue;

extern color ColorDN = Red;

and also alter the color and width in theColors tab when you 1st open the indicator.

If both areas are not adjusted then the colors will default back to the original. If this does not work for you let me know and i will update the color code in the indicator.

Regards CJA

One way of making it work as I suggest is to instead of colorUP/DN settings add upbar, dnbar and upcandle, dncandle.

This way we can control the bar and candle's color individually.

My current setting for barWidth is 0 but the color is still displayed.

Thanks.

Bar Color

tpr:
One way of making it work as I suggest is to instead of colorUP/DN settings add upbar, dnbar and upcandle, dncandle.

This way we can control the bar and candle's color individually.

My current setting for barWidth is 0 but the color is still displayed.

Thanks.

I have taken out the inputs for Candle / Bar color and Candle / Bar size code and left only the standard color width settings which you can access through the indicator Colors tab, to remove the bar colors just double click on the bar color then select None at the top of the drop down color window.

force_index_candles_v1.ex4

Now it works as expected.

Thanks much.

Force index Histogram

Is it possible to have a histogram for force index?

See image attached from another platform.

Files:
Reason: