Force Index Candles & MTF window - page 2

Force Histo

lrathi:
Is it possible to have a histogram for force index? See image attached from another platform.

Here you go try this.

force_histo.mq4

Files:

Force Histo

cja:
Here you go try this.

force_histo.mq4

Sweet!!! Thanks cja!!!

Best regards,

gcgman

Hi Cja,

thank you for the great work you did, it is a bit that I am following you and I want to say that your programming and ideas are great.

I understand this thread looks like fading but I try a request, would it be possible for you to publish the .mq4 of these indicators? I would like to test some ideas I have and would like to use your code to first implement my ideas and then share it to improve it if valuable.

Thank ja!

G.enio

CH

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello CJA,

Thanks for all the good work you r doing here. I have been searching for Volume Price Trend divergence indicator but could not find it.

After much reading I realized that VPT is similar to force index since the are both volume related.

Please am grateful if you could please give me the Volume Price Trend Divergence indicator. If not, then kindly make the force index histo you posted earlier divergence alerts.

I am seriously in need of a volume price divergence indicator.

Thanks a million.

Hi CJA, I'm sorry to bother you but I'm having a weird problem with your force histo indi.

When i scroll the chart to the left, the histogram flats (check the image). This only happens on the daily time frame in my live account.(FXCM)

I've tried on demo (OANDA) but it's working OK.

Thanks for your help

Files:
force.gif  22 kb

Version that is using volumes too get values :

force_index.mq4

Files:

tampa:
Version that is using volumes too get values : force_index.mq4

will not have the force index in mtf version

rohness:
will not have the force index in mtf version

Rohness, made it mtf.

Files:

Rohness, could you please alter the mtf Indi so it automatically shows the next higher TF. I have got one MTF Indicator which does exactly that. I can choose the TF but if I want to show always the next higher TF I put -1 in the parameter field.

The code looks like this:

if (TimeFrame == -1)

switch(Period())

{

case 1: TimeFrame = 5 ; break;

case 5: TimeFrame = 15 ; break;

case 15: TimeFrame = 30 ; break;

case 30: TimeFrame = 60 ; break;

case 60: TimeFrame = 240 ; break;

case 240: TimeFrame = 1440 ; break;

case 1440: TimeFrame = 10080 ; break;

case 10080: TimeFrame = 43200 ; break;