Daily Data Window - page 3

thank you

Yes that would work , thank you very much

cja:
I will probably be looking at updating the code for this indicator later today if i get time so i can put an input in so that the user can put in their own label would that work for you?? cja

Sorry to ask CJA but I need to do.

Which program are you using to create the animated gif's???.

I'm looking for something like...

Thanks in advance.

cja:
Hi nina

I was playing with this code while making another indicator, It has a Multi number in it so you can load any number of currencies onto the same chart as long as you change the multi number each time. I have set it up to load just below the Daily Data indicator.

currency_display.ex4

Hi cja, I'm using this great indicator for a long time, but the colors do not fit to my system, can you please make an option in the indicator to manage and change colors.

Thanks for your hard work cja.

Cheers

Ethan Hunt

Thanks for the update Cja, it's muchly appreciated...;)

Thank you cja !!!

Such a great and handy indicator it is.

Ethan Hunt

Currency Display

Ethan Hunt:
Hi cja, I'm using this great indicator for a long time, but the colors do not fit to my system, can you please make an option in the indicator to manage and change colors.

Thanks for your hard work cja.

Cheers

Ethan Hunt

Hi

I have updated the code and added in User color options plus the option to use Bold or Normal Text and a Text size input.

currency_display_v1.ex4

Files:

Linuxser:
Sorry to ask CJA but I need to do.

Which program are you using to create the animated gif's???.

I'm looking for something like...

Thanks in advance.

every(?) graph soft has it - always there is bunch wen you don't need it

should be something simple

Daily Data v2

12/12/2008

I have updated this indicator, it now has a Digit_Switch input to allow it to be used on 5 and 6 Digit platforms, i have also added in a Text_Digit_GAP input to allow the user to adjust the space between the Text Comments and the Numbers when using larger a Font Setting with Windows. This indicator has all the same features of Daily Data v1 plus the new inputs

Post 23 has the indicator download

Daily Data v1

I have rewritten the indicator and added in a User Label input as shown by the screenshots below. I have taken away a few shift / size options but added in a remove input for the Border.

I have supplied 2 indicators The Daily Data v1 has got the User Label input set to false and the Daily Data v1L has the User Label input set to true. The input screenshot shows where to type in your label

09/11/2008

Updated code to have an option in the inputs for 2 display sizes as requested by several traders on this forum. Default is the larger size.

Show_Smaller_Size = false;//true = Makes the Comments & Price smaller

daily_data_v1.ex4

daily_data_v1l.ex4

12/12/2008

I have updated this indicator, it now has a Digit Switch to allow it to be used on 5 and 6 Digit platforms, i have also added in a Text_Digit_GAP input to allow the user to adjust the space between the Text Comments and the Numbers when using larger a Font Setting with Windows. This indicator has all the features of the 2 above including the Label input.

daily_data_v2.ex4

Files:

cja:

12/12/2008

I have updated this indicator, it now has a Digit_Switch input to allow it to be used on 5 and 6 Digit platforms, i have also added in a Text_Digit_GAP input to allow the user to adjust the space between the Text Comments and the Numbers when using larger a Font Setting with Windows. This indicator has all the same features of Daily Data v1 plus the new inputs

Post 23 has the indicator download

cja, cja, cja, cja.... wonderful work like always.

Thank you for sharing mate.

Regards,

Ethan Hunt

Reason: