SnakeBprders and PriceChannel_Stop_V1.2 indicators

Hi friends,

I found the optimal usage of Snake Borders and PriceChannel_Stop_V1.2 indicators. Both of them can work good and give the best result.

They also supported by indicators like these below :

- SHI SilverTrend1Sig (to show the top or bottom of price movement)

- TanganJiwa (to show the top or bottom of price movement)

- SnakeForce (to show the trend, green indicates uptrend, red indicates downtrend)

In snakeborders, red color indicate pressure of downtrend, blue color indicates pressure of uptrend, silver indicate neutral.

In PriceChannel_Stop_V1.2 (likes toptrend or bbandstop indicator), you can sell after blue chain penetrated by down movement price and show the red chain above, or, you can buyl after red chain penetrated by up movement price and show the blue chain below.

You must sell or buy according to the visualization of snake force. Green indicates up trend and red indicates downtrend. Its easy, okey?

In my trade I can make 5 - 15 pips/trade.

Thanks, best regards.

Next indicators

Here is the next indicators...

Seems you posted a trading system. This section is best for your purposes.

Repainting

Do any of your indicator repaint ?

i thought the snakes indicator where common to repaint ?

wulancantiq2000:
Hi friends,

I found the optimal usage of Snake Borders and PriceChannel_Stop_V1.2 indicators. Both of them can work good and give the best result.

They also supported by indicators like these below :

- SHI SilverTrend1Sig (to show the top or bottom of price movement)

- TanganJiwa (to show the top or bottom of price movement)

- SnakeForce (to show the trend, green indicates uptrend, red indicates downtrend)

In snakeborders, red color indicate pressure of downtrend, blue color indicates pressure of uptrend, silver indicate neutral.

In PriceChannel_Stop_V1.2 (likes toptrend or bbandstop indicator), you can sell after blue chain penetrated by down movement price and show the red chain above, or, you can buyl after red chain penetrated by up movement price and show the blue chain below.

You must sell or buy according to the visualization of snake force. Green indicates up trend and red indicates downtrend. Its easy, okey?

In my trade I can make 5 - 15 pips/trade.

Thanks, best regards.

Guys, can you post the screenshoot? (picture) of template?

Hi, for all of my firends

I modified my templates, basically using snakeborders indicator. I think, it will be more perfect than before.

Here, i use snakeborders (not snakeforce indicator) combined with :

- T3 indicator

- FX Fish

- SHI_SilverTrendSig

- TanganJiwa

- BrainTrend1Sig1

- BrainTrend2Sig1

- MiniSinyal_v1_1

- FerruFx_Multi_info+_light_chart

- NRTR_Rosh_V2_eAlert_mtf

- PriceTrend

- TA_1.14

I know maybe too much indicators I use, but, everybody know, this is very useful to eliminate swing price.

Anybody give me the respond? I'm waiting. Thanks for all.

Widyarto

Note : BTW, anybody can help me a good and suitable indicator to trade stock index futures like Kospi, Nikkei or Hangseng. Thanks again, friends.

Files:

Snakeborders repaint

toddanderson:
Do any of your indicator repaint ? i thought the snakes indicator where common to repaint ?

Hi toddanderson, thanks 4 ur reply...

I thinks it doesn't matter. And as long as i know snake borders doesn't repaint. It is different with snakeforce indicator. This indicator always repaint. This is the reason why i don't use it as my chart before.

Now, I use FX Fish and PriceTrend to replace snakeforce. Repaint problem is always occures in market coz forex market is very dynamics and fluctuative.

I mean, the important things is to make sure that the market price is on top or on bottom and make a confirmation to entry.

Regards,

Widyarto

trade signals

wulancantiq2000:

I thinks it doesn't matter. And as long as i know snake borders doesn't repaint. It is different with snakeforce indicator. This indicator always repaint. This is the reason why i don't use it as my chart before.

Now, I use FX Fish and PriceTrend to replace snakeforce. Repaint problem is always occures in market coz forex market is very dynamics and fluctuative.

I mean, the important things is to make sure that the market price is on top or on bottom and make a confirmation to entry.

Regards,

Widyarto

Hello,

Thx for posting your system.

Could you possibly talk about your 2nd chart and explain what some of the indicators are used for and point out some rules on the chart. Also not sure what the pt indicator is for or how to read it.

thx,

todd

wulancantiq2000:

Regards,

Widyarto

as long as you know... all Bookkeeppers indis built on snake (snake-in-borders)

since it difficult to use, to discuss and very difficult to becktest, repainting issue would give you a very hard time... but good luck

Files:
snakebord1.gif  14 kb
snakebord2.gif  14 kb

wulancantiq2000:
Hi, for all of my firends

I modified my templates, basically using snakeborders indicator. I think, it will be more perfect than before.

Here, i use snakeborders (not snakeforce indicator) combined with :

- T3 indicator

- FX Fish

- SHI_SilverTrendSig

- TanganJiwa

Widyarto

Note : BTW, anybody can help me a good and suitable indicator to trade stock index futures like Kospi, Nikkei or Hangseng. Thanks again, friends.

Any chance of posting the mq4 version of TanganJiwa indicator?

hi wulan, nice thread, i just want to ask about repain, how do you know where is the bottom and top considering the indicator are repaint

thx for sharing

Reason: