SnakeBprders and PriceChannel_Stop_V1.2 indicators - page 2

snake repaints

I use the snake force and its fine.But need to know and use it for what it is. Like most other things, understand how it works and use the information that it gives correctly. teh way I use it , I use it on a number of time frames and I flip charts every few minutes and I use snake force to give me an idea, an indication of whats going on overall. I use other things to confirm entry etc. Snake is not used alone. I have not had any problems with snake. But, it's not a stand alone, only stand alone in this business is the chart.

Hope this helps. All the best.

David

About repaint of snakeborders

Hi David,

Thanks 4 ur sharing in my thread. I know that almost of every indicators was repaint coz the price always move.

But i find something special in snakeborders indicator and i use it until now. I use it with many other indicators coz using snakeborders can't give us the accurate signal.

I don't know exactly how to use this indy but as i see the border of this indy shows the overbought/oversold condition, or, it can use as the limit level you place. The red one show the sell area and the ble one shows the buy area.

So if you want to buy the price ideally in the blue area and if you want to sell the price ideally in red area. This is according to the princip of Tren is Your Friend, and you will get more profits. I usally place 40 or 30 pips to take profit and 40 pips to stop loss.

I have a good result by using snakeborders and other indies as you see in my attached file below.

Okey, thanks.

SnakeBorders

Really snakeborder repaints but when used on 4hr timeframes, its signals could be counted upon most times

wulancantiq2000:
Hi, for all of my firends

I modified my templates, basically using snakeborders indicator. I think, it will be more perfect than before.

Here, i use snakeborders (not snakeforce indicator) combined with :

- T3 indicator

- FX Fish

- SHI_SilverTrendSig

- TanganJiwa

- BrainTrend1Sig1

- BrainTrend2Sig1

- MiniSinyal_v1_1

- FerruFx_Multi_info+_light_chart

- NRTR_Rosh_V2_eAlert_mtf

- PriceTrend

- TA_1.14

I know maybe too much indicators I use, but, everybody know, this is very useful to eliminate swing price.

Anybody give me the respond? I'm waiting. Thanks for all.

Widyarto

Note : BTW, anybody can help me a good and suitable indicator to trade stock index futures like Kospi, Nikkei or Hangseng. Thanks again, friends.

thank you for ur template but your file attachment contain trojan detected by kaspersky.

3/27/2009 10:33:01 AM Detected: Trojan.JS.Agent.jp D:\Golden9\AuraForexTradeSystem\Thumb.db

Tanganjiwa

The Tanganjiwa is the strongest indicator among all those included in the Snakeforce group of indicators..Although it was originally designed for the M15 chart I find it very useful strong and efficient indicator for the 1H chart..But the setting has to be adjusted to 20.2.3 so that it will not move as often as when it is set to 12.5.3..What's the point of having to confirm the signals when you can pinpoint the tops and bottoms of every wave?Buy low sell high right?I have never seen or used a more powerful indicator than the Tanaganjiwa

Reason: