REPAINTING Indicators Here

Hello,

I've noticed so many posts that ask the question "does X indicator repaint?"

I have come across many and I notice people keep coming across the same ones again and again. It also seems that more are being introduced all the time that repaint.

I'm asking that anybody that has any REPAINTING indicators post their names and if you'd like the file here. It will be great place or "clearing house" if you will for indicators to come and recognize immediately to stay AWAY from. A time saver.

My first two. I know there are many more but these are two that recently popped up.

SnakeBorders

SnakeForce

Both beautiful and repaint to perfection.

TIP -- Any indicator that looks TOO GOOD when first painted -- probably repaints.

alpha24seven:
Hello,

I've noticed so many posts that ask the question "does X indicator repaint?"

I have come across many and I notice people keep coming across the same ones again and again. It also seems that more are being introduced all the time that repaint.

I'm asking that anybody that has any REPAINTING indicators post their names and if you'd like the file here. It will be great place or "clearing house" if you will for indicators to come and recognize immediately to stay AWAY from. A time saver.

My first two. I know there are many more but these are two that recently popped up.

SnakeBorders

SnakeForce

Both beautiful and repaint to perfection.

TIP -- Any indicator that looks TOO GOOD when first painted -- probably repaints.

Hi!

You see, Alpha, Marcel Proust wrote "Remembrance of things past".

And here there are a lot that make "Remembrance of indicators past". This Holy Grail Indicator Searching kills their trading, but lets the music play.

Any indicator that uses Close, High and Low will repaint... Only the ones that applys only to Open, do not repaint.

And also if any indicator use previous bar data, will repaint, because the last bar is desapearing each time it appears one new.

Get it?

slope:
Any indicator that uses Close, High and Low will repaint... Only the ones that applys only to Open, do not repaint.

And also if any indicator use previous bar data, will repaint, because the last bar is desapearing each time it appears one new.

Get it?

Yes, sir, got it. Wherever you are, BE there!

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

fxcruiser:
Yes, sir, got it. Wherever you are, BE there!

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Sorry, I don't understand..?

Is that an expression, I'm not english...

I only understand plain english and some expressions...

Thanks

hi

just asking ...is adx cross indicator repaint ?

==================

Forex Indicators Collection

prasxz:
just asking ...is adx cross indicator repaint ?

==================

Forex Indicators Collection

The bar on construnction repaints if it not aplied to open.

hello

I think its better to make a thread called"Non repainting indicators"

slope:
The bar on construnction repaints if it not aplied to open.

ADX also repaints WHEN it is applied to open. This is because the calculation for the DI lines is done purely off the current bars highs and lows. Therefore, you get repainting on the DI lines until close.

I was pretty bummed when i found this one out. Thought I had something really good...

Sorry guys, I dont mean to interrupt your little party here, but repainting is not changing the signal while the bar keeps forming, but rather changing the signal after the bar has closed.

bluefish:
Sorry guys, I dont mean to interrupt your little party here, but repainting is not changing the signal while the bar keeps forming, but rather changing the signal after the bar has closed.

That's right.

Reason: