_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 92

BigBoppa:
Did you watch the spreads at live accounts? Demo accounts have different (lower) spreads!

No, just watched them on demo accounts. But i suppose that fixed spread shouldn't change on live or demo.Furthermore, in the contracts specification of liteforex it says that spread on EUR/GBP is 3 pips fixed.

Hi,

Could someone post a .set with default settings for 5-decimal brokers (like alpari ?)

Besides max_spread, SL and TP, I don't know which other externs variable should I change..

Difference result tpl

To rdb why my tpl is different from your tpl. In upper left chart there is information about your account but in mine there isn't any information about that. My i get your tpl and indicator files?

rdb,

I like it when you name your indicators with the initials _rdb_ in them.

I think that's a good idea. That way I can just grab all the indicators with _rdb_ and through them in an indicator file. No more errors, for missing an indicator

I'd like to suggest you do this to all your indicators, because some don't have it.

Cheers

I was making about $1000 a day with my EURGBP scalper. If 100,000 other people were doing the same thing, that's $100m the banks were losing every evening. I'm sure this got their attention. Spreads seemed to have gone back to normal on all the other pairs, only EURGBP seems to be holding out, but only during times when the scalpers are active. During regular hours, EURGBP has a spread of less than 2 on FXpro.

hazelj80:
i agree, we are just a drop in the bucket. it's all conspiracy theory to me! we could never move a market. institutions and banks do. we cold move a market for a quick second (news release) but then they continue there normal direction. that's like trying to control the Atlantic ocean.

pakallis:
Hello guys,

I would like to discuss about brokers and their spread.

I i've been watching the spread all day long yesterday in 5 brokers.

Alpari,interbank fx and forex-metal have very high spreads in EUR/GBP during the night(3-11 pips yesterday).

Although during the day, the spread is 3 pips.

I tested your_lucky v2 on interbank fx and had 8 winning trades.

Isn't it so strange?

Liteforex and ForexOpen(not sure about that) have fixed spread, so during the night the spread stays 3 pips. I am thinking of using a broker like Liteforex or fxopen.

Has anyone previous experience with these brokers? Please let me know what you know.

Do you have to pay extra money for having fixed spread?

yes i have experienced with this broker and it fix spread without extra money charged. Today fxopen all closed profitbut alpari not triggered any order using rdb ea.

bendex:
I was making about $1000 a day with my EURGBP scalper. If 100,000 other people were doing the same thing, that's $100m the banks were losing every evening. I'm sure this got their attention. Spreads seemed to have gone back to normal on all the other pairs, only EURGBP seems to be holding out, but only during times when the scalpers are active. During regular hours, EURGBP has a spread of less than 2 on FXpro.

I don't think that matters, banks lost 100m in 8 hours only. Your scalper and the 100,000 others only operated during the Asian hours. When you were done, was the bank done? HA!

So the bank just kept trading and made it's money back and then some. We're far too small for them to notice.

i still with 5 pips spread atm with fxpro and ibfx

Yeah, I'm sure those nice generous bankers don't mind losing $100m per day and take the view "it all balances out in the end". These companies aren't driven by profit afterall, but more some divine calling to be fair and just. Obviously the spreads widening at exactly 20:00 every day on just one pair is just a coincidence and not intended to stop the money leak.

Thanks for setting me straight.

PipGuard:
I don't think that matters, banks lost 100m in 8 hours only. Your scalper and the 100,000 others only operated during the Asian hours. When you were done, was the bank done? HA! So the bank just kept trading and made it's money back and then some. We're far too small for them to notice.

bendex:
Yeah, I'm sure those nice generous bankers don't mind losing $100m per day and take the view "it all balances out in the end". These companies aren't driven by profit afterall, but more some divine calling to be fair and just. Obviously the spreads widening at exactly 20:00 every day on just one pair is just a coincidence and not intended to stop the money leak. Thanks for setting me straight.

gmt:22:42

Pair:EUR/GBP

interbank fx:

13 pips spread

Something sounds very weird to me.

Interbank fx has 13 pips spread tonight.

Is it a coincidence?

Reason: