Piplite v1.0 - page 23

thanks again Iron

Did you also run backtest on 2008 ? It may be interesting to see how the ea behaved during the hard months of october november december...

thanks

alex

Hi Iron,

Thanks for the EA Backtests great in GBPUSD. I also tried EURUSD and it works fine on that too with the same settings (1st Jan to today), alpari 5 digit.

Hi, Iron

Thanks for the reply, i understand that my risk is high, i just wanted to try but the drawdown are so big sometime ...

Thanks

so you are using piplite on m30 gbpusd? what about eurusd and what is the best timeframe for it

and how long does it take for piplite to open a trade when its set up.

Piplite v3.0 Not trading

I have put the latest version on piplite on GBPUSD 30min with template. The smiley face is on. I've checked everything. I have had it on since Sunday night and no trades so far. Any suggestions?

jolinsz:
I have put the latest version on piplite on GBPUSD 30min with template. The smiley face is on. I've checked everything. I have had it on since Sunday night and no trades so far. Any suggestions?

well it's the same thing here... as far as i understood from whats written on thechart, it trades between 21;00 and 9;00..is it ok or i should change something . now is 00;35 and it still hasn't open a trade. of course i assume that more time is needed but would be happy if someone expains what is happening for me to calm down thanks

feline207:
well it's the same thing here... as far as i understood from whats written on thechart, it trades between 21;00 and 9;00..is it ok or i should change something . now is 00;35 and it still hasn't open a trade. of course i assume that more time is needed but would be happy if someone expains what is happening for me to calm down thanks

Exactly the same on my terminal. I guess we just have

to be patient.

Rob

Reason: