_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 223

good broker

whats about tadawul fx Online forex trading with broker Tadawul FX

they have 3 pip fixed on eur/gbp,

do anyone here trading with them??

BR

5 digit broker problem

I have a problem running EA on 5 broker digit... it doesn't seem to open any trades... I've tried most of it, I don't want to add 0 to every single parameter, calculations on the charts (like fractal envelope) are wrong so this might be a reason...

I know it's supposed to be autoadjusting between 4/5 digit brokers but it's not

can anyone help? RDB???

Broker time set

Hello,

Does the attached brokers time set.txt is not suit on this period month? For example, I am using IBFX, I saw the Asia session is started on 22:00, not started on 20:00. So, the exact Asia session should start on 22:00 to 6:00. Do I get some wrong? Thanks.

fxhst329:
I have a problem running EA on 5 broker digit... it doesn't seem to open any trades... I've tried most of it, I don't want to add 0 to every single parameter, calculations on the charts (like fractal envelope) are wrong so this might be a reason...

I know it's supposed to be autoadjusting between 4/5 digit brokers but it's not

can anyone help? RDB???

chose alpari uk it will work for u. now i have some servers running a very accuate backtest of this ea. Set max spread to 5.

with a normal pc it would take like more than 2 mounth but i think the quad processors will do it until tommorrow morning. i just testing seting of indicators.

i keep you informed about the results but it seems it is a very good ea to make constant profits even live, but there are too many f.... brokers outside and they dont fill your orders.

the only problem for every trader is the broker, nearly every broker is a buckshop that wants u to be loosing money. thats the ONLY problem.

Thubnder4WD

Hey, I'm trying to get Thunder4WD EA but _rbd_ has not answered me, I don't know how to send the donation or how much to send (I'm not rich).

Can anyone who has got it from him help me out with these details?

rossi34:
chose alpari uk it will work for u. now i have some servers running a very accuate backtest of this ea. Set max spread to 5.

with a normal pc it would take like more than 2 mounth but i think the quad processors will do it until tommorrow morning. i just testing seting of indicators.

i keep you informed about the results but it seems it is a very good ea to make constant profits even live, but there are too many f.... brokers outside and they dont fill your orders.

the only problem for every trader is the broker, nearly every broker is a buckshop that wants u to be loosing money. thats the ONLY problem.

it doesn't work at my brokerage... I've set the spread out to 5 and no difference...

can somebody assist how come I attached the EA v2b on EUR/CHF pair didn't work like on EUR/GBP?

Settings for Trading size?

Which settings control the trading lot size. In the settings, I have "lots" set to .1 and MaxLots set to 0 but the system is taking as large as 11 lot positions. What do I set to generate 1 standard lot trades? I see that the system on each trade is setting a lot size that varies quite a bit. Does anybody know what criteria the EA is using to decide on how big of a position to take?

nano_fx0:
can somebody assist how come I attached the EA v2b on EUR/CHF pair didn't work like on EUR/GBP?

I think I have solved the above problem...it's due to brokers data not enough so I make shorter period and it works.

now I'm trying to forward test this EA...

How to turn off manual confirmation.

Greetings. I have installed v2b and am running on a demo account on IBFX, but I cannot get the "Ask Manual Confirmation" to turn off. I uncheck it and click OK, but if I call it back up to verify it is checked again?? I must be missing something. Any suggestions? Thanks, Randy

Reason: