_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 217

Lucky version

I used Lucky v2 till end of February.

Started v2b from March 2nd.

I hope _rdb_ will share with me Thunder 4WD to improve results in March.

i put thunder and v2b aside ,was showing ugly sides

waiting for an improved version

using fapturbo at tadawulfx with good reults

freshman:
I used Lucky v2 till end of February.

Started v2b from March 2nd.

I hope _rdb_ will share with me Thunder 4WD to improve results in March.

what is better?????

and wich setting u use it

and wich time frame

I'm testing YourLucky on a Live Standard Account and on a Micro Live Account, and i'm getting good results so far.

I'll post the results in a few more weeks to let you know the progress.

But so far i'm happy with YourLucky.

My advice is to reduce the trading time on your broker to 3 hours because i'm having losses during those last 3 hours, before that YourLucky works like a charm.

Thank _rdb_ for creating this, I already sent you an email, and i will donate to you in a few more weeks if i can manage my account to go UP

I also would like to try Thunder, but i can't find it anywhere.

Can someone point me the right direction, or _rdb_ can gently hand it to me to test it out.

Regards.

NOTE: if YourLucky or Thunder eventually become a subscription based EA for a low fee or at least something that i can affoard count me in, and i will support your cause

hellp

hi people!!

can somebody help me?

i tested yor lucky v1e and it makes 12 trades on strategy tester...

but on my real account it makes only 4 trades....

why?

forex-pt:

My advice is to reduce the trading time on your broker to 3 hours because i'm having losses during those last 3 hours, before that YourLucky works like a charm.

somebody else discovers the secret i nnotice if you have a big account 10k and over, it will survive all 8 hrs. but for now, 3 hrs is safe!

What is better?

muradkilany:
what is better?????

and wich setting u use it

and wich time frame

I am not here to judge which one is better. Remember what _RDB_ said: "new version is improved", and by that, for me new version is better.

Just one thing: there are people here who try to invent hot watter, with zillion questions and trillion settings.

Remember what _RDB_ said: default setting is quite enough for everything, from 4 or 5 digits, through time frames, to broker times. Man did awesome job, this is I don't know which version in a row, IT IS FREE, it is working. I am satisfied.

Be consistant, do not give up, money will come to you.

Once again, thank you _RDB_ for sharing your ea with us for free.

Hi

Here is my updated statement from this EA

Regards

freshman

I am from ex Yugoslavia. (Kako mozemo da stupimo u kontakt?)

sentaco:
Hi

Here is my updated statement from this EA

Regards

Is there any optimisation or you left defaut settings?

Reason: