Swiss Army EA (Automatic order management) - page 29

doesnt seems to work on a 5 digit broker?

Hi,

I tested your EA on a 4 digit broker and it works great but when I try it on a 5 digit broker.. it doesn't seems to work right..

Can anyone shed some light ?

Andy, same with me not working as well on a 5-digit MT4 than a 4-digit, tried the same settings... no way!

jrous:
Andy, same with me not working as well on a 5-digit MT4 than a 4-digit, tried the same settings... no way!

hmm.. think i figure it out.. all the pips value multiply by 10.. seems to be working now

Thanks Andy, will try Monday...but which pips value to multiply by 10.. and where ?

Now seems to work on a 5 digit broker

Andy, it works with x10, thanks... what are the best settings with breakeven, breakevenslide, and trailing stops..am trying with 150, 100, 30, and slippage 10... with some results, although I don't follow the use of breakeven, trailing stops and slippage because I invariably get 10 pips (not bad !) when it goes in the right direction..but do not see a "ratchet" effect.

Could you enlighten me on that. Thanks.

Variable Trailing Stop & Stop Loss

Hi folks - I'm interested in an EA or script that has a few different settings for trailing stop, stop-loss and take profit.

I haven't seen any dialog about this so possibly it isn't even codable

My thought is that when I open a position I have a SL at 100 and TP at 200. However, once the position passes break even by say 30 pips, my "attitude" changes & I never want to lose money, break even at worst.

So then the SL is adjusted to breakeven & TP stays at 200. If the position passes +50 pips then a 15 pip TS is opened and in theory it would at worst case close at +35.

Is this possible or am I mixing up to many things here?

superdave_forexhack:
Hi folks - I'm interested in an EA or script that has a few different settings for trailing stop, stop-loss and take profit.

I haven't seen any dialog about this so possibly it isn't even codable

My thought is that when I open a position I have a SL at 100 and TP at 200. However, once the position passes break even by say 30 pips, my "attitude" changes & I never want to lose money, break even at worst.

So then the SL is adjusted to breakeven & TP stays at 200. If the position passes +50 pips then a 15 pip TS is opened and in theory it would at worst case close at +35.

Is this possible or am I mixing up to many things here?

Try the one on this thread. Also, there are many links to others alike EA on the posts.

HEDGE Function

I have read all thread and I have been using the EA for some time now. One function that has not been clear is the HEDGE option. Does anybody know how this option works?

Any assistance I will appreciate!

Dimitris

İ wonder if an option can be added to swiss army about account profit.İf accounts profit is 500 pip close order or 500 dollar may be.İs this possible.

I ment if account profit reached target close all orders and begin again .Can tis be added as an option to swiss army.

Reason: