_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 164

better Broker

The demo went fine until I tried it live.

Spreads are to large, it will not trade this pair.

Any suggestions on a better broker?

Has anyone as success trying a different pair with a lower spread?

_rdb_:
WOW... very big Drowdown...

I'm sure... Your_Lucky_v2b will perform on the largest number of 42 pips cutloss ...will not be more, if the settings that you use still default...

drawdown may occur when the forward Your_Lucky_v2

yES, The big DD is v2 then I changer to v2b and I set hide SL to false now

alpine4133:
The demo went fine until I tried it live.

Spreads are to large, it will not trade this pair.

Any suggestions on a better broker?

Has anyone as success trying a different pair with a lower spread?

FXCBS fixed at 2 pips. True account running Your_Lucky_EURGBP_v1e-Your_Lucky_EURGBP_v2.-Your_Lucky_EURGBP_v2b tips: trading by experts is prohibited

Trade Manually

Can u trade lucky/thunder manually on ecn with low spreads?

Fxcm

_rdb_:
unfortunately I do not have experience with FXCM ...

but I' sure...5-digit broker is not a problem ...

you do not need to change anything other than the time trade or risk...

Hi JArbuckle/Abdul,

I do. and YLv2 on default settings and being most of the time in profit.

This question was asked and answered on this forum _rdb_ improved YLv2 and you it is automatically recognize 4 or 5 digits brokers.

Regards.

P.S. Keep going _rdb_.....

hi guys,

I try out the latest version2b on alpariuk,5digit broker,the spread is 3 but it does not open any trades.Do I need to change the settings?I did amend the settings with another 0 but still never open any trades.The timing is ok.

Alpari

darrenlck:
hi guys, I try out the latest version2b on alpariuk,5digit broker,the spread is 3 but it does not open any trades.Do I need to change the settings?I did amend the settings with another 0 but still never open any trades.The timing is ok.

Darenlck,

This is Why it is not trading.

If you leave everything on default it trades as a clock.

read previous posts about 5 digits. All leave on default! Abdul made it even easier to us.

Here is my statement from last week

Regards

_rdb_:
you only read the last page only? see previous page !!! https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179042/page107

I did try to set MinuteForClose = 10. But I'm still seeing trades which lasted more than 10 minutes. Do I need to set MinuteforNextOP = 10 as well?

PRE-CHECKING the "AREA"

Jalic:
Before I even consider trading with this I make sure the volatility low and it is in or appears to be starting a sidewards trend on a 15 min chart I also want to check that no major announcements are coming during the times I will be trading. I start looking for these conditions at around 2:00PM EST and trade to about 9-10PM EST unless the market conditions changes and we are no longer trending sidewards then I stop trading. Also you make get a minor spike here or there but it does not mean the trend has been broken just watch your charts.

If you pull up a chart and scan backwards you should see the sidewards trends that I am talking about that start around the times I have said. Does it make money on every trade no but it does make a profit which is all we care about.

Also I dont believe in just letting something run and go to sleep I always keep an eye on the charts

Hello Jalic,

What you say is realy nice, but you are at the FOREX market, and many times you start the time with a very quit waves, and within 15 miniutes the waves bacome "noisy".

Reason: