_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 107

Help...

Yoorok:
Please ... Send me to mail kotovsk143@gmail.com, current versions of these experts ...

Your_Lucky_EURGBP.mq4, indicators and setting

! _rdb_Thunder_4WD_EURGBP.mq4, indicators and setting

Very please. We are grateful. Thank you.

f someone else can help ... Please ... Send mail to ...

RDB - the great developer

Dear RDB,

I read your codes, and I'm a little bit be confused:

Why do you have to use "mypoint", or some other functions, and

you do not use the internal function "Point", so if you are at

4 digits then Point=0.0001, and if you are at 5 digits then

Point=0.00001, automatically .

??????

Yours..

billsechen:
PLEASE WE DON'T DISCUSS THIS,NOW MOST OF BROKERS COUNTER THIS,SO WE WILL EARN MONEY,DON'T DISCUSS THIS TOPIC TEMPORARILY,PLEASE RDB ATTENTION THIS WORDS"TEMPORARY"

HORROR OF HORROR'S RDB works for brokers!!! AHHHHH

PipGuard:
HORROR OF HORROR'S RDB works for brokers!!! AHHHHH

don't u know what's the mean????

it's mean many broker will intervent this EA n many broker ready to againts the rdb EA....

just becarefull to use it now...

Yoorok:
Please ... Send me to mail kotovsk143@gmail.com, current versions of these experts ...

Your_Lucky_EURGBP.mq4, indicators and setting

! _rdb_Thunder_4WD_EURGBP.mq4, indicators and setting

Very please. We are grateful. Thank you.

see first post of this thread

ideal:
don't u know what's the mean????

it's mean many broker will intervent this EA n many broker ready to againts the rdb EA....

just becarefull to use it now...

it's not just RDB's EA... it's Stomper, Extreme, Diamond, Pipforia, Fapturbo, Mathonfx, Piprebate, Forex-auto-scalper... all of these are offered commercially... and I'm sure there are more and more... each of these has it's own user community, but they all do basically the same... scalp EURGBP

*Hello everyone

First I would say that I read all the posts that topic, but I still have a doubt. Therefore, I ask a help here ...

I already compiled the file Your_Lucky_EURGBP_v1e.mq4 and saved the file Your_Lucky_EURGBP_v1e.ex4 in the folder Expert. I would like to know if need to

save some more indicator that the EA working normally? If yes, please tell me where I can get this indicator!

Regards

Traderbrasil

All this talk about spread...still...

It was not wide spread that caused losses on my account! The EA has a max spread parameter for protection against this. What killed me was my broker being a thief! They did not honour my take profit levels but waited for the stop losses to close out my trades. And for the post that asked if it was American brokers that do this the answer is NO! All do this, all MT4 brokers do this. When I was using non professional ECN feed through MT4 (Hotspotfx-ATC Brokers) my trades were closing out when price had not even been there but a SL was lit up in MT4 as if it had, so I could not believe my eyes I double and triple checked and price had not been there! It could not have closed out my trades but their feed showed it had. WTF!!! Anyway It was Alpari UK that were the worst for me. They outright denied any wrong doing even after their fake "investigation" based on the evidence I showed them.

The above mentioned ECN brokers - providers are not professionals, get off MT4 if you want that, go with a broker that never has and never will offer MT4 for that. MT4 may well be the most popular trading platform for forex, but it does not mean the big players use it but feed off of the ones that do!

traderbrasil:
*Hello everyone

First I would say that I read all the posts that topic, but I still have a doubt. Therefore, I ask a help here ...

I already compiled the file Your_Lucky_EURGBP_v1e.mq4 and saved the file Your_Lucky_EURGBP_v1e.ex4 in the folder Expert. I would like to know if need to

save some more indicator that the EA working normally? If yes, please tell me where I can get this indicator!

Regards

Traderbrasil

All the indicators should be included in the .zip file on page 1

You have to copy all the indicators to the indicator folder found in the experts folder. The .set file goes in the preset folder and the .tmp file goes in the templates folder

Reason: