_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 104

mageru:
hi _rdb_

please send me ea thunder4wd in farier_art@yahoo.com

i will foward this ea now .

Thanks

see first post of this thread. All new files from rdb should be posted there...

5 digits

hi rdb ,

i have an live a/c with fxpro(euro-orient,cyprus) and it has 5 digits .

i have applied your EA to the chart , the information on the chart says

spreads=15 pips ( where as , the actual spread is 1.5 pips ) .

advise what to do , so as to make the EA work in my live a/c .

Still have this error

hey guys I'm still having this error when backtesting ....and don't know why..doesn anybody knows what can I do about it ?

Files:
untitled_1.jpg  54 kb

Testing v2

Hello rdb,

Have been testing Your_Lucky_ EURGPD_v2 for two consecutive days on a demo account (3.000.- lev. 100) at FXDD, at the recommended period (21-5) adapted to CET on EURGBP (spread 5) and EURUSD as well as USDCHF. It gives good results, though small amounts.. 4-7 units, but consistently about 10 pips (100 units a night for me) which is good while sleeping.

I tried during daytime also, it gives some pips when the market is quiet. Interestingly enough, I had the Swiss Army knife operating on another chart of EURUSD and it entered a good trade on the (Your_Lucky_ EURGPD_v2) EURUSD chart !

I will continue testing various options and will report.

Am already pleased with the preliminary results, lets hope for the best !

Thanks and regards,

Jan

Salaams 2 _rdb_

bless u Allah... brotha !

jrous

Hey..thanks for keeping us updated with this EA.

you know..I tried the your_lucky v1e on FXDD also on a demo acnt, on the EURUSD pair and had kind of same results...some trades profitable but small amount.($3.50 - $5)...however I don't think I was using the same start-stop hours you are...I'll try the v2 ... is there any input I need to use (.set file) ??

thanks alot

Habanero,

Thanks, I am rather new at trading. I have a set file for the Swiss Army in the Expert folder, but no v.2 set file.. do you know if one exists and where to find it ? I have set the start/stop 0 to 24 for trial purposes.

Keep me posted.

Regards, Jan

will try it live on a micro account next week. Hoe spread are low to let it work. Will let you know.

Habanero,

Yes, I have a set file for v. ???? for FXDD in the Expert folder....

but don't know where I got it from, perhaps from/for a previous version ?

Cheers

PLEASE WE DON'T DISCUSS THIS,NOW MOST OF BROKERS COUNTER THIS,SO WE WILL EARN MONEY,DON'T DISCUSS THIS TOPIC TEMPORARILY,PLEASE RDB ATTENTION THIS WORDS"TEMPORARY"

Reason: