please can someone tell me why?

What could cause delay in entry price in an EA ? I have an EA that am using instead of it to enter at a specific price stipulated in the EA, it always delay the market price would have moved almost 20 to 40 pips sometimes before its enter. Also I tried to open two live accounts and i  put thesame account in thesame vps one may triger and the second may not triger.Please what could be the cause of these( i.e delay in the entry and non triger of order in one of two accounts)

Is it a 5 digit Broker ? if so maybe 20 to 40 pips is actually 2 to 4 pips and it's the spread ?

Tho we cannot Name Brokers here. The biggest suspect is that the broker is Not-EA friendly. If it's a problem within the EA logic, you'll generally be able to ketch these by running backtests. Another option is a Simple EA which just OrderSend at a smallest lot and you can track to see how long that takes. Or u can just contact the broker and ask em if they're delying your orders. Lastly, if you don't think its the broker and want someone to figure out if its the EA, then you'll have to submit the EA's code.

Ps- Just to clarify, I hope we're really talking Pips here and not Points. As points 0.00001 (5-decimals) could be eaten up by the spreads alone depending on the type of account.

Reason: