Please cast your vote for "Commission Based Signal" which is really necessary to protect fraud signal providers.

• 75% (70)
  • 25% (23)
Total voters: 90

Dear signal providers and subscribers, 

Please read this article and help us to get "Commission Based Signal" in this community platform.

Link: Be careful from fraud signal 

Please understand that the system 'as is' will most likely not be changed to anything like commission based signal.

MetaQuotes is about making money for their brokers with very little interest for the money providers, other then making it very easy to provide it.

If you do not clearly see the dark mechanics behind this entire trading system, please study it to some more depth.

Don't get me wrong, 

I would like commission based system but i realize very well that this is not the correct platform to use,

because they will most likely not go through the trouble of setting up such a system.  

Robo forex having the "Commission Based Signal" facility and that is built in with them. If MQL5 failed to change the system, subscribers should move other place to safe their money. 

Unnecessary why should pay 20$ or more if the signal failed to give any feedback??  

In this systems, all the benefits are getting signal providers and MQL5 (from commission). Finally subscribers are getting loss. 

Of course, this is nothing new. Ever since MQL5's Signal service was conceived this has been the case.

There is also another poll on this subject:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/62868

PLEASE CAMPAIGN MQL5 TO INTRODUCE COMMISSION-BASED SIGNAL SERVICES, WHICH ARE FAIRER TO BOTH SUBSCRIBERS AND SIGNAL PROVIDERS.

Thanks Matthew. If MQL5 not taking the necessary action to change this system, then subscribers / traders should find out alternate way. Unnecessary why should pay fixed money to signal provider even getting loss? 

Lets wait and see, if necessary, we will create another site for copy trades in favor of both parties.

How is my idea?? 

Pankaj D Costa:

Thanks Matthew. If MQL5 not taking the necessary action to change this system, then subscribers / traders should find out alternate way. Unnecessary why should pay fixed money to signal provider even getting loss? 

Lets wait and see, if necessary, we will create another site for copy trades in favor of both parties.

How is my idea?? 

Complex :)

You should look for a White Label... Otherwise, you should create a proper structure and make agreements with individual brokers.

Thanks Mirko for your advice. Right now no plan. Expecting MQL5 community will make changes based on public demand.

Thanks. 

Pankaj D Costa:

Thanks Mirko for your advice. Right now no plan. Expecting MQL5 community will make changes based on public demand.

Thanks. 

Welcome Pankaj ;)

We have some very good social trading plattforms. They all have commision based signals. The biggest and best regulated are wikifolio and ayondo. The way they work is well prooved and many investors are trusting the way. So i dont know why mql5 shouldnt start working the same.

2nd choice
Reason: