I can't get my customised indicators work on this new platform

Hi all,

I hope someone can assist me with this issue: I am having trouble  getting my customised indicator to work on the MT4 of this new platform that I signed up for. I can implement it but some key indicative lines are missing. I looked up and i think their MT4 is build 1065. 

Can someone please explain what's happening here and ideally how I can resolve the problem

Thanks in advance

:)

FPCUK: I hope someone can assist me with this issue: I am having trouble  getting my customised indicator to work on the MT4 of this new platform that I signed up for. I can implement it but some key indicative lines are missing. I looked up and i think their MT4 is build 1065. Can someone please explain what's happening here and ideally how I can resolve the problem.

Please explain yourself more clearly and with more details. We cannot see your PC nor know what is on your mind.

We don't know which Indicators you are talking about, nor what "key indicative lines are missing", so show screen-shots or supply the source code to be evaluated. In fact, it may be better to contact the author of the indicators instead!

Also, the current stable version of MetaTrader 4 is build 1090, not 1065.

Reason: