MTF support/resistance indicator - page 2

Files:
mtf_sr.mq4  7 kb

yeapp, from here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page10 Eli 05-24-2006, 06:51, mtf ind. thread, post142

Files:

KG_Support_and_Resistance.mq4 , mtf

KG_Support_and_Resistance.mq4 is great but how to have it extend those lines forever not only where new S or R has formed?

Support Resistance

Try this Support Resistance based on HIGH/LOW

thin lines are for minor s/r

fat lines are for major s/r

Files:
hl_objects.mq4  11 kb
hl_objects.gif  10 kb

fxbs:
KG_Support_and_Resistance.mq4 , mtf

thank's

this is a great indicator

arshadFX:
Please take a look and tell me how to improve this EA

Hi ArshadFX

I was exactly looking for an support resistance EA. I got pretty good results with the EA, but I do not understand all settings. Could you provide a short eplanation of the features like ExtDepth etc?

I am using a similar strategy, based on break outs, basically before the london session and it seems to be more profitable to use a partial close strategy (opening 2 lots and close 1. lot after 1. TP and break even).

Additionally, a trailing function for the second lot could also further improve performance.

Another feature of the EA I use is double breakout. Here the break occurs on the second break after a defined retracement. The EA is comercial, called Belov, so I cannot provide the MQ4 file.

Another important feature is the trend. A trend feature eg through moving average etc will improve the sucess rate.

I am running the strategy on 5 pairs semi-automatic and obtained a 20% increase in 12 days.

Maybe the EA can be further improved by using fratals support resistence.

I included the indicator.

Cheers,

Heiko

Peke5:
KG_Support_and_Resistance.mq4 is great but how to have it extend those lines forever not only where new S or R has formed?

Yes thats my thoughts as well. I want simple lines to go across the entire screen like a ray. Can anyone modify it pls? Actually the MTF S/R with simple horizontal lines would be superb.

thanks alot for these indictors.

Thanks for sharing these indis. After taking a look, I like the MTF SR Barry plotted in the daily timeframe (1440) to see fewer but more significant lines.

Reason: