I'm RICH! The Holy Grail! - page 19

If I want to trade your signals, what risk do I use on an $8k account? I see you doubled your account in 10 days, you think I could do the same within the next 2 weeks?

Will you be providing a signals service, or you will just show your signals until the end of May, and then go away?

hazelj80:
I think T101 is the best price action system. it kills anything that i know of...and i have seen A LOT of things! up around 2500 pips this week by the time these trades close. or about 50-50% or more return. price action kills just about any indicator if done right

MT4 Stats - Share your MetaTrader 4 Statements with the world

those are LIVE trades.

Impressive; nice work. I, very briefly, looked into T101's method but never followed through and moved on to other technique... for some unknown reason.

Question, I don't see any SL or TP targets on your acct statement. I'm assuming they are mental or hidden... can you please comment? Also, do you have any stats on exposure [time in the trade] and max/avg DD?

Thanks.

If we use Psar to get the general trend and we trade on the direction of the general trend. Like if Psar signals UP TREND, we disregard the down arrows and vice versa. Maybe we can filter out loses effectively.

It's just my opinion, but I will have to do manual backtest and I hope I can post it ASAP co'z my friend is bugging me to watch 'Ironman 2'..

Hazel:

In regard to T101, I have read the thread, I understand how it works, but there are just so many changes and so much information.

Could yo explain simply the updated method of trading 101, i.e. 14 long or 14 short.

Can you give me a statement of ur live accout trading the T101 strategy, maybe I will let you manage my account.

T101

Hazel has been taught by a professional so it seems and not what is out on the thread .This week was good for over 2000 pips

Rgds

L&M

my holy grail

catching swings not at the very start

very tight stops (entering on M1!), moving SL to BE asap

partial exits based on SR, fibs etc.

Files:
thg-m1.gif  27 kb
thg-m15.gif  28 kb

chlupex

chlupex:
catching swings not at the very start

very tight stops (entering on M1!), moving SL to BE asap

partial exits based on SR, fibs etc.

I have been looking for a swing system with tight stops.. would you like to share please.. thanks drago24

ut2DaMax:
I like this signal on the Daily. Seems to work excellent to follow the signal for a day or two and then get out. It does not repaint on the higher TF. On the lower TF's it will appear and then vanish. Still works very well on the Daily! I use setting 8 rather than 4though. IMO

thanks

ut2DaMax

Hi do you still use this indicator on daily charts?

Regards

Use ?

What should I use for 4hr TF? Thanks

Reason: