100%

We are a professional foreign exchange trading team,This is a short-term trading, We have extensive experience in short-term trading. I have engaged in foreign exchange has been eight years, succesfuly making 80-150 pips daily. there were strict trading discipline, I make the greatest efforts to protect the client's account profitability. I want to follow everyone can benefit. We only open a maxium of 5 positions at the same time, Please keep at least 2 units with our trading signals. I trade Forex species are usd/jpy,usd/chf,usd/usd,aud/usd,gbp/usd,eur/usd,aud/jpy.

Breadman!

Show your Signal ID, please.

And what "new" pair is USD/USD?! (see in your traded pair's list below)

ZioB

breadman001:
We are a professional foreign exchange trading team,This is a short-term trading, We have extensive experience in short-term trading. I have engaged in foreign exchange has been eight years, succesfuly making 80-150 pips daily. there were strict trading discipline, I make the greatest efforts to protect the client's account profitability. I want to follow everyone can benefit. We only open a maxium of 5 positions at the same time, Please keep at least 2 units with our trading signals. I trade Forex species are usd/jpy,usd/chf,usd/usd,aud/usd,gbp/usd,eur/usd,aud/jpy.

breadman001:
We are a professional foreign exchange trading team,..............I make the greatest efforts to protect the client's account. ..

1) Do you use stoplosses ?

2) If your answer is YES to the first question: How big are your stoplosses on each pair and what are the profit targets on each pair ?

3) Will you place a visual stoploss on each position that you take ?

4) If the aswer to the first question is NO then realize that the majority of the people know that sooner or later you are going to blow up your account.

Regards...iGoR

100% What

!00% what????? I have an idea 100% of what but please explain what you mean with that.

Reason: