Chaos Strategy - Mid term and long term trading. - page 3

dznmrd:
Thats a brilliant idea to avoid ranging scenarios, The alligator lines work like a price channel, if candles are in between alligator = no trade and when it starts moving away, its a sign of possible trend.

Exactly!

FerruFx

lildude_alex:
so would you please give me the website for ff forum???

I do not know if allow URLs, so I put it as follows:

www dot forexfactory dot com/showthread.php?t=105154

et_phonehome_2:
I do not know if allow URLs, so I put it as follows: www dot forexfactory dot com/showthread.php?t=105154

thx, EP why not

Chaos Strategy - Mid term and long term trading.

in my comp with PPoint viewuer i can't see text, only pict - here's pdf, thx to guys in FF

Files:

painting bars: ac_ao_barsGreenRedGrey & ZoneTrade_v2.4.mq4

fxbs:
painting bars: ac_ao_barsGreenRedGrey & ZoneTrade_v2.4.mq4

Very interesting. Thanks Fxbs. Great job as usual.

FerruFx

Awesome Oscillator sound alert

Can anyone point me to a link to download a sound alert for the Awesome Oscillator when it crosses over? Or if there isn't one, could someone create one?

A thousand thanks . . .

dznmrd:
Hi Guyz,

I know most of you will be much aware of this strategy, but for those who do not know or are new to forex, i would like to share the system.

The entire strategy is explained in the power point presentation,

Ive created a template which you could use to preload indicators on the chart in metatrader.

Note: My friend from Malaysia turned 10,000$ to over 1,7 million in the 1st half of this year from this system and he also informs me that most people who have graduated using this strategy have become millionaires in short time spans!!

Note2 : All indicators can be found by default in metatrader here.

Good luck to all and enjoy making pips!

Hi dznmrd,

are you from Malaysia too?

emelle:
Can anyone point me to a link to download a sound alert for the Awesome Oscillator when it crosses over? Or if there isn't one, could someone create one? A thousand thanks . . .

I can't recall where is the one with alert but please, look the links on second posts of this thread, besides the thread

FerruFx:
Very interesting. Thanks Fxbs. Great job as usual. FerruFx

you welkome Ferru! - and all thanks to Duke3D - developement still on, discussion here: https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/8534 (if new updates will come up - i'll post it)