Chaos Strategy - Mid term and long term trading.

Hi Guyz,

I know most of you will be much aware of this strategy, but for those who do not know or are new to forex, i would like to share the system.

The entire strategy is explained in the power point presentation,

chaos_analysis_2008.zip

Ive created a template which you could use to preload indicators on the chart in metatrader.

chaos_strategy.tpl

Note: My friend from Malaysia turned 10,000$ to over 1,7 million in the 1st half of this year from this system and he also informs me that most people who have graduated using this strategy have become millionaires in short time spans!!

Note2 : All indicators can be found by default in metatrader here.

Good luck to all and enjoy making pips!

Just some links:

Chaos Theory by Bill Williams:

- Chaos Theory by Bill Williams: the thread; latest indicator - Chaos gator is on this post.

- Chaos Explorer (my indicator for patterns): this thread;

- Trading Chaos - (Rrofitunity): this thread;

- Chaos EA final: this thread;

- Fx-Chaos (Template): the thread.

Hi ND thanks for the chaos links .

"Note: My friend from Malaysia turned 10,000$ to over 1,7 million in the 1st half of this year from this system and he also informs me that most people who have graduated using this strategy have become millionaires in short time spans!!"

Hi dznmrd , thanks for share chaos presentation , is that really happened ?

using EA or trade manually ?

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

prasxz:
Hi ND thanks for the chaos links .

"Note: My friend from Malaysia turned 10,000$ to over 1,7 million in the 1st half of this year from this system and he also informs me that most people who have graduated using this strategy have become millionaires in short time spans!!"

Hi dznmrd , thanks for share chaos presentation , is that really happened ?

using EA or trade manually ?

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

He's the guy who shared this strategy to me, I've used it couple of times on the 4hour chart and profitable, although its a bit laggy to trade on these indicators, Not to mention you need a considerable stoploss, but its profitable in the end.

He didn't use much risks, instead he kept adding more lots on the wiseman1, wiseman2 and super AO signals and that way by the end of the trend he made a fortune. But this only works if you want to work on mid-term(1hour chart) or long-term (4hour/daily chart), not recommended for intraday trading.

Well, in the book M5 for sp500 (and indices), M30 for commodities and fx are mentioned as minimum.

Regards

Forex37

take profit

Interesting read ... the powerpoint ...

However, it does not mentioned how to take profit ... do you have any other powerpoint that show how to TP using chaos .....

k3iroll:
Interesting read ... the powerpoint ... However, it does not mentioned how to take profit ... do you have any other powerpoint that show how to TP using chaos .....

when the jaw is shut , u can TP

Details?

Is there somewhere other than buying a book that explains this in more detail? The powerpoint was good but it was like giving a simple outline with many specifics missing (i.e. what are the fractals aand how do you use them to add to a trade). I would very much like to try this out.

It's a very interesting strategy,I'll try on my demo account!

hmm, i would like to se the strategie description but in some little word but i dont have powerpoint software and here is nor example, hmmm

Mid term and long term trading with an H1 picture?

It shouldn't be daily weekly and monthly?

Reason: