Chaos Strategy - Mid term and long term trading. - page 4

i trust chaos theroy verymuch ,but i still lost money

I think Chaos is good strategy. Can any body share what the best time frame for Chaos Strategy?

also - bars(candles), colored according to AC & AO; Pluto, codebase

Files:
bw-zone.mq4  4 kb

variable ac/ao settings

How you do it?

dznmrd:
Hi Guyz,

I know most of you will be much aware of this strategy, but for those who do not know or are new to forex, i would like to share the system.

The entire strategy is explained in the power point presentation,

chaos_analysis_2008.zip

Ive created a template which you could use to preload indicators on the chart in metatrader.

chaos_strategy.tpl

Note: My friend from Malaysia turned 10,000$ to over 1,7 million in the 1st half of this year from this system and he also informs me that most people who have graduated using this strategy have become millionaires in short time spans!!

Note2 : All indicators can be found by default in metatrader here.

Good luck to all and enjoy making pips!

Hi, I'm new with this thing but once I read it here I try on demo account.

Such good indicator but I always on the loosing path especially placing order as per recommended using alligator and AO, what is the best earlier time frame to use before executing the first order either go short or long

Please help me??

dawveed:
Hi there Folks,

I've got some questions regarding this technique, i've attached some pics to make myself clear

This is EURUSD H1

The bars with the upper yellow sign, indicates me the Bearish Divergent Bars. The question is how do i filter the signal from the Bearish DB in order to open a truly good position?

Because as you can see, if i had opened a position when the BDB,AO, and Angulation were on my side nevertheless it was a bad position.

What i can do for minimize that? Trailing Stop?

uhhh.. and there is another one.

Wiseman1 can appear during the trend or it must appear only at the end of the trend?

Thanks

hi my frend...

did you find the solution of this problem...i have same problem...

Reason: