"better"-EA Automated trading championship REVEALED - page 2

Public room

There is a public room called "Matrix Zorro". I have been waiting there together with a couple other people.

Could you please indicate the link? Is it here in forex-tsd or external?

Could you indicate the GMT hour, please?

marcelcorzo:
Could you please indicate the link? Is it here in forex-tsd or external? Could you indicate the GMT hour, please?

post #1 will answer your questions

iGoR:
The curious part of that "better" EA is that when I red over all the comments about his EA every where on the internet at the end of the competion is that everyone tought he was the GOD of forex systems and expert advisors.

As I said, people would have cut of a leg for that system.

Reading over the discussions on his profile on the championship site people offered money BEGGED for it etc..

He is loosing now 4 months and he is suddenly back to the gutter... a nobody ...a looser ?.....

So the overal conculsion that one can make about people who seek an EA is that they not only want an EA that makes very nice profits but profit EVERY EVERY month of the year ?....

Aswers you will find in the public webinar on next friday 12 september 12.00gmt.

regards..iGoR

You know something.....I think a better name for you would be EGO_r!

Let me play devils advocate here. Why is it that you feel so compelled to slag every EA and every EA author that demonstrates some degree of success or popularity? I think you have a deep rooted inferiority complex, or perhaps you didn't get enough respect from your Dad as a kid growing up. You have a long history here with these threads and post where you periodically decide to zero in on a particular EA and make an issue out of things.

Why do you care if the "Better" EA has had a few rough months. Calling the author a "loser" and proclaiming that he's now "in the gutter" just demonstrates your own vastly inflated ego and your personal goals of trying to be "Mr. Superior" around here. Yeah, we all know about your indicators and your claims of being the "trend guru", but quite frankly, I believe your contest entries have shown a rather miserable performance, so who are you to put others down? When you come along with something improved that consistently demonstrates profitable performance, maybe you'll have a leg to stand on. Until then, why don't you shut your trap and focus on being constructive?

Some valid points there, Austin. Welcome to the forum. Unless we've already met?

I wanted to add to the discussion, also. There are multi-billion dollar hedge funds out there paying the sharpest minds available for the purpose of designing highly evolved automated systems. Theses minds (or teams of minds) can construct NN systems in their sleep that would demolish "Better" EA's construction. And, guess what? Billion dollar hedge funds still can't seem to get the desired effect either.

MT4's championship is a coin toss... unless you get really creative.

Better has raised the bar when it comes to making experts , I believe better is a very smart strategist, his expert was not a fluke .

I made a point that his expert is losing now, but he made an expert for a purpose to win the championship, and he win and set a new record that is yet to be broken.

Personally I would love to work with a person like him.

MiniMe:
his expert was not a fluke

I totally agree, MiniMe. But there are more than a handful of "non fluke" EA's on TSD, also. I would argue that some TSD EA's could have accomplished the same (or greater) results in that period of time as well. Perhaps not on Oct 1ST to late Dec, but maybe in some other 3 month period.

I'm sure he's a great programmer and a brilliant mind... but so are a number of the guys we've got floating around here.

Mr.Marketz:
Some valid points there, Austin. Welcome to the forum. Unless we've already met?

I wanted to add to the discussion, also. There are multi-billion dollar hedge funds out there paying the sharpest minds available for the purpose of designing highly evolved automated systems. Theses minds (or teams of minds) can construct NN systems in their sleep that would demolish "Better" EA's construction. And, guess what? Billion dollar hedge funds still can't seem to get the desired effect either.

MT4's championship is a coin toss... unless you get really creative.

I'm the new kid in town but I suspect we have in fact met.

Mr.Marketz:
I totally agree, MiniMe. But there are more than a handful of "non fluke" EA's on TSD, also. I would argue that some TSD EA's could have accomplished the same (or greater) results in that period of time as well. Perhaps not on Oct 1ST to late Dec, but maybe in some other 3 month period. I'm sure he's a great programmer and a brilliant mind... but so are a number of the guys we've got floating around here.

No argue about that, and I am lucky to know few of those gurus but they hardly have any time to spare

First of all sorry that I could not give the webinar on friday.

The fault and mistake is at my end but to long to explain here now.

As said I gonna give the webinar now on next monday 12.00gmt

I said in my first message that the webinar would be hold in a room that is called the zorro trading group. That is a MISTAKE. The webinar will be in the MaTRiX ZoRRo room.

The results that the "better" EA made is not about a fluck or that his EA had a sweet spot in the market. I gonna give full proof of what happend and why his EA made nice profits during a certain period true a relaible and underbuild analysis and why it is failing now and what will happen with his EA and managed account in the future with 100% certainty.

I have placed on the championship site the invitation for the webinar also. I would like him to be also in the webinar. To confirm that I am right. There is no way that he can not agree on what I am going to show about his EA.

You are all welcome to join the webinar. No recordings will be made of this webinar so make shure you are there...if it is in your interests of course.

The information that I will give is not only "better" EA related but for all EA's and people who seek for a good working EA.

regards...iGoR

Reason: