"better"-EA Automated trading championship REVEALED - page 3

iGoR:
First of all sorry that I could not give the webinar on friday.

The fault and mistake is at my end but to long to explain here now.

As said I gonna give the webinar now on next monday 12.00gmt

I said in my first message that the webinar would be hold in a room that is called the zorro trading group. That is a MISTAKE. The webinar will be in the MaTRiX ZoRRo room.

The results that the "better" EA made is not about a fluck or that his EA had a sweet spot in the market. I gonna give full proof of what happend and why his EA made nice profits during a certain period true a relaible and underbuild analysis and why it is failing now and what will happen with his EA and managed account in the future with 100% certainty.

I have placed on the championship site the invitation for the webinar also. I would like him to be also in the webinar. To confirm that I am right. There is no way that he can not agree on what I am going to show about his EA.

You are all welcome to join the webinar. No recordings will be made of this webinar so make shure you are there...if it is in your interests of course.

The information that I will give is not only "better" EA related but for all EA's and people who seek for a good working EA.

regards...iGoR

Why are you going to all of this trouble and effort to prove that the Better EA is a crud? Who cares? Better yet, share your findings directly with the EA author like a good 'ol chap and see what he has to say instead of standing on a soapbox here and trying to convince us of something we don't give a hoot about. You act like you're on a mission from God or something.

Hi Austin ,

Why don't you give iGoR the chance, attend his webinar then add your comment accordingly.

There is a lot to learn in forex and iGoR is a good source of information when it comes to trading.

Austin Milbarge:
Why are you going to all of this trouble and effort to prove that the Better EA is a crud? Who cares? Better yet, share your findings directly with the EA author like a good 'ol chap and see what he has to say instead of standing on a soapbox here and trying to convince us of something we don't give a hoot about. You act like you're on a mission from God or something.

Talking about God...no one forces someone to go into a church...the same goes for the webinar...

Igor deserves a chance here. It's ok to be skeptical but I don't think there is any need to be rude. I think senior members of this forum should get some respect for spending so much time here.

Hello Igor,

I will attend the webinar. A couple of questions. Where is the MaTRiX ZoRRo room located at in the tradingrooms? As I do not see that room listed. I do see your zorro trading group by igor listed. Finally, would you be kind enough to list what the password will be?

Regards,

Jeff

iGoR:
First of all sorry that I could not give the webinar on friday.

The fault and mistake is at my end but to long to explain here now.

As said I gonna give the webinar now on next monday 12.00gmt

I said in my first message that the webinar would be hold in a room that is called the zorro trading group. That is a MISTAKE. The webinar will be in the MaTRiX ZoRRo room.

The results that the "better" EA made is not about a fluck or that his EA had a sweet spot in the market. I gonna give full proof of what happend and why his EA made nice profits during a certain period true a relaible and underbuild analysis and why it is failing now and what will happen with his EA and managed account in the future with 100% certainty.

I have placed on the championship site the invitation for the webinar also. I would like him to be also in the webinar. To confirm that I am right. There is no way that he can not agree on what I am going to show about his EA.

You are all welcome to join the webinar. No recordings will be made of this webinar so make shure you are there...if it is in your interests of course.

The information that I will give is not only "better" EA related but for all EA's and people who seek for a good working EA.

regards...iGoR

The webinar will be held in tradingrooms.com

Go to the tradingrooms directory and select "community trading rooms".

In that list you will find a room that is called MaTRiXZoRRo.

No password is needed for that room because it is a public room.

See you tomorrow at 12.00gmt

regards...iGoR

I agree, the guy that won last year is probably going to blow out this year.

He the dollar to weaken and won great). Likely, that won't happen again. Also, max lots? yeah right, try that with real money. He is going after managed money now, I think once this ea blows the lawyers will coming after him....

can anyone make a copy of webinar for rebroadcast?

I think it might be very informative. If there is an edge.. it would be good to add to the arsenal.

Webinar today at 12.00gmt in tradingrooms.com

- community rooms

-MaTRiXZoRRo room

iGoR

iGoR, thank you for the very interesting webinar.

Reason: