"better"-EA Automated trading championship REVEALED

Hi everyone,

Those who followed the automated trading championship last year (2007) have witnessed that the EA or person who ended first is the championship made an absolute amazing result.

"Better" (the develloper of the winning EA), turned 10.000$ into 130.000$ after 3 months.

The majority of people who are looking for an EA would have cut of a leg or an arm (some both) to get a hold on that EA.

Even I who have very strong opinions against EA's was scratching my head and was at some point admiting that the exception can sometimes confirm the rule.

Meaning that there is in every branche, job or sport an Einstein or a Tiger Woods or Phelps or Schumacher or Usain Bolt or Warren Buffet....

But still there was that little voice in the back of my head that kept telling me that miracles don't exist. Aspecially NOT in trading.

There was also that feeling that sooner or later I would find the "solution" to my sceptisism and that this EA would reveal its secrets.....

So I'm going to give a public webinar next friday 12 september at 12.00gmt on that specific "better"-EA.

I invite you all to join that webinar to find out if it would have been worth while to cut of that arm or leg or if you would even not cut your tow nails for it anymore....

To follow the webinar in a LIVE video room go to TradingRooms? - the Interactive Trading Community.

Register and download the light program and go to the rooms directory. Then go to community rooms and then go to the ZoRRo Trading Group.

The webinar will be held in streaming video so you will see my desktop.

To be continued...iGoR

I have posted this invitation also on the site of the automated championship.

I have posted it on the page of "better" in the space for discussion or replys to the develloper himself.

So even "better" is invited.

regards...iGoR

iGoR,

I hate to disappoint you but better is not better anymore, his expert is a losing expert now.

Check by your self

Managed Account A | Better Managed Account | Kub Expert Advisor EA

This subject would have been of an interest long time ago

The "Better" EA hit a good spot in the market. I think it was purely luck. All EA's can have a good run. A true test of an EA is over a long period of time. Not months, but years. I've seen and had EA's that do up to 30% each month for 3 or 4 months in a row..........you don't want to see the results after that. It's a BIG ZERO. Almost any EA can do good if it finds a sweet spot in the market.

MiniMe:
iGoR,

I hate to disappoint you but better is not better anymore, his expert is a losing expert now.

Check by your self

Managed Account A | Better Managed Account | Kub Expert Advisor EA

This subject would have been of an interest long time ago

Hi MiniMe,

You do not disapoint me at all.

As I said: I invite you all to join that webinar to find out if it would have been worth while to cut of that arm or leg or if you would even not cut your tow nails for it anymore....

regards...iGoR

hi

"Hi everyone,

Those who followed the automated trading championship last year (2007) have witnessed that the EA or person who ended first is the championship made an absolute amazing result.

"Better" (the develloper of the winning EA), turned 10.000$ into 130.000$ after 3 months."

Hi IGOR do u know where's the EA now ?

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

iGoR:
Hi everyone,

"Better" (the develloper of the winning EA), turned 10.000$ into 130.000$ after 3 months.

The majority of people who are looking for an EA would have cut of a leg or an arm (some both) to get a hold on that EA.

Even I who have very strong opinions against EA's was scratching my head and was at some point admiting that the exception can sometimes confirm the rule.

Meaning that there is in every branche, job or sport an Einstein or a Tiger Woods or Phelps or Schumacher or Usain Bolt or Warren Buffet....

But still there was that little voice in the back of my head that kept telling me that miracles don't exist. Aspecially NOT in trading.

There was also that feeling that sooner or later I would find the "solution" to my sceptisism and that this EA would reveal its secrets.....

So I'm going to give a public webinar next friday 12 september at 12.00gmt on that specific "better"-EA.

I invite you all to join that webinar to find out if it would have been worth while to cut of that arm or leg or if you would even not cut your tow nails for it anymore....

To follow the webinar in a LIVE video room go to TradingRooms? - the Interactive Trading Community.

Register and download the light program and go to the rooms directory. Then go to community rooms and then go to the ZoRRo Trading Group.

The webinar will be held in streaming video so you will see my desktop.

To be continued...iGoR

Hi iGoR, What happened to ZoRRo Trading Group Community room?

LF

Better EAhas been losing money for the last 4 months(30% drawdown with 5:1 Leverage).

The curious part of that "better" EA is that when I red over all the comments about his EA every where on the internet at the end of the competion is that everyone tought he was the GOD of forex systems and expert advisors.

As I said, people would have cut of a leg for that system.

Reading over the discussions on his profile on the championship site people offered money BEGGED for it etc..

He is loosing now 4 months and he is suddenly back to the gutter... a nobody ...a looser ?.....

So the overal conculsion that one can make about people who seek an EA is that they not only want an EA that makes very nice profits but profit EVERY EVERY month of the year ?....

Aswers you will find in the public webinar on next friday 12 september 12.00gmt.

regards..iGoR

Is there a pwd required?

The people of tradingrooms.com have removed my public room and I can not contact them at this moment.

I'm prosponing the webinar to next monday at 12.00gmt.

Sorry for the inconvinience.

regards...iGoR

Reason: